Need a USA Seed Bank?

I know right no problems whatsoever I even have their telephone number I love those guys I think I’m a stick with my friends @Automatik . I got to say thanks

1 Like

As far as US Banks I’ve only really ordered from Hembra Genetics, Chitown, and direct orders from Mephisto, they’ve all treated me well. Hembra has good freebies & good customer service; Chitown has the best prices and ships quickly like others have mentioned(never needed to use their customer service). Mephisto only sells directly via drops which is a big hassle but whatcha gonna do?

3 Likes

2nd on Hembra. They send out nice stickers.

1 Like

It has definitely been a huge hassle in the past, but today was the debut of their new website. From the accounts I saw on r/MephHeads, today’s sale was a success. They were still only selling a small amount this week but I believe they plan to increase capacity once they confirm all is well with the new system.

I actually purchased some of their stuff today and I didn’t even realize it was the debut of the new website. It’s definitely an improvement over the old one which was the online version of Black Friday shopping. It’s just a little inherently inconvenient that you have a window of 15 minutes or so once a week or less to buy and the rest of the time the website is just a catalog/order tracker.

1 Like

thanks for the tip.

man, they have Purple Caper too. nice :smiley:

1 Like

https://www.soaknbeans.com/
@Kakalak will treat you right.

4 Likes

Cannaventure has done a great job for me on multiple orders.

Rusty is a great guy, and he’ll answer your questions via text if you have any. Helped me choose a strain for my situation, and they were the stankiest, frostiest plants I’ve grown.

Ships from the USA:

2 Likes

I’ve had good experience with Kingdom organic seeds. Home of the Rev and True living organics. Takes credit cards, about 7 bucks shipping, 10 days (give or take). Gamblers section, if you want to pheno hunt. All regular seeds, no fems or autos. .:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

Jbc, Great Lake genetics, horror seeds, deeplyrooted seed bank, seedsherenow, Oregon Elite Seeds…

:point_down: my recent order from Horror Seeds. He has some bad reviews and came off as a dick because I didn’t put tracking on my money order…but besides that hiccup it went smoothly and was really fast for me since I’m in Cali and they are too! They threw me a free 6 pack of Granny’s Apple Sass

1 Like

I can definately recommend North Atlantic seed, 3 orders all quick shipping and very nice freebies.
On the other hand I am having a bad experience with new420guyseeds. I bought a pack of San Marta Gold Columbian, have 1 plant growing attached is a pic it is short and squat with wide fat leaves clearly Indica, I emailed the co. and sent pics but I have not received a response. I will avoid this seed bank in the future.downsized_0725221757a-2

2 Likes

Some cool names. I’m gonna have to give them a try. @Great_lakes_Genetics does have some super great deals. I had a bad experience with the money order thing about two years ago. After what I’m seeing I might need to change my tune.

1 Like

great lakes genetics is pretty awesome when they’re doing their big sales and giveaways. i went a little wild during their 4/20 sale and got hella freebies. i was throwing them out on overgrow here and people were going ape over the tres star dawg x run away bride freebies.

1 Like

I mean when you get plants that can look like this

understandable to have some hype behind that one :joy: pc credit to glg website

I Recommend glg has treated me well :+1:agreed @highminwin

2 Likes

Dunno if this was mentioned, but they are local:

Lesser Known seed bank:

To celebrate we are giving you 30% OFF EVERYTHING FOR 3 DAYS this weekend.
Starting at 4:20 pm est this Friday and lasting until 4:20 pm EST on Monday, August 1st.

Another:
https://coolbeanseedbank.com/
I have sourced form both with no issues. Sent them cash with no problems.

1 Like

highly recommend North Atlantic seed co.

I’m looking at some world of seeds. Thanks I remember the name from some place. I’m looking at bubba haze.

Attitude seed bank has a new one in the US Also watch out for Tropical Seeds (in Spain) order twice Panama and malwi xPanama gotseeds BUT since then I had 2 attempts to scam me once for $40.00 and also $420.00 – thanks toPayPal the didn’t pay these charges. Seem funny ever since I ordered from them “some one” in Spain tried to steal from me Beware of Tropical Seeds !!!

2 Likes

Chitownseed still rocking deals.

Check out my friend Pete Cerveri he has a site called Dagga.love.Good reputable Breeders and some cool supplies and supplements He is USA based fast safe shipping very good packaging gets there in 3 days or less.Dagga.Garden will work too.Has everyone from Kevin Jodrey Elka Crickets and Cicadas and my favorite NorCal BoneYard seed company and tons of others.Tony is legendary breeder that uses things most people are not using His One Hitter Quitter is Stellar.Highly recommended and they take care of Vets.Not a scam site i give my word may I be forever stricken from OG to never return.

1 Like