Authentic genetics
Duke diamond
Csi
Equilibrium
Humboldt seed company
Dying breed
Archive
Swamp boys
The list goes on and on , there are some really great genetics available the problem is picking what you want and from who :rofl:

4 Likes

I recently bought from Regenerative Seed Co. Good transaction and no issues, but no Crickets & Cicada freebie pack? Not even a 5 pack? Booooo!:grinning: I donā€™t expect freebies, guys are running a business I get it, but freebies and testers are always a nice little surprise.

1 Like

Sounds like me.

Is there anybody who tried USA herbies? Looking for reviews

1 Like

@Herbies_Seeds they are a sponsor. Good to go, if checked out by Joe!

3 Likes

Many thanks! lol
Joeā€™s review would be appreciated too

2 Likes

Lemonade joe is the website owner and he makes sure all the OG supporters are legit and trustworthy. He talks/messages them privately and then allows them to advertise here.

3 Likes

Checkout the website search function, it works.

2 Likes

Here are a few:
D.C Seed Exchange
Get Seeds Right Here
Attitude Seed Bank -USA
Weed Guardian Family Tree
Heavily Connected

@JohnnyPotseed has some great deals.

1 Like

+1 for Dagga Love.

Iā€™m in the UK but just landed a pack from Dagga Love after seeing them recommended on here.

I only grow autoflowers and I find getting Gnome, Rocbud or boutique autos difficult in the EU. So I snapped up a pack of Coal miners daughter.

Very nice people to deal with. I only ordered a single pack to check they were legit and they sent me a full pack as a freebie. A 10 pack of Tiger Claw autoflower regs.

I shot them a message to say thatā€™s for the free seeds and they quickly responded asking what other breeders I would be interested in. Canā€™t ask for more.

Quick shipping, friendly and responsive.

4 Likes

Choice Seed Bank for UK (Attitudeā€™s sister seed bank)

im done buying seed for the forseeable future so my limited experience ranks:

1. glg
  2. ogs
  3. ag
  4. attitude
1 Like

sorry to here this ā€“ what were/are your issues with them ?

me? no issues at all. only ever had problems getting them in from canada or overseas decades ago.
just dont need more seed, time to make some myself.
glg was only customer service ive dealt with and they were very legit.

2 Likes