Need advice & feedback on Grow Tents

Do you happen to have there laptop cooling kit? Or the a.c. infinity mini?

I have 2 sets of the computer fans, (2 fans connected to each other with variable speed). Those are in my 2x4 ac infinity tent for exhaust and intake.
2 of the 6 inch inline fans with the carbon filters connected to the controller on the 4x4 ac infinity tent for intake and exhaust.

oh, and welcome to OG!

@DrGonzo13 ;

AC Infinity tents HANDS DOWN best bang for your buck.
Otherwise I would ONLY suggest MAMMOTH brand if you have $$$ to throw-down.

EDIT: I have been using my Mammoth 2x2x4 since 2017 and NOT ONE PIN-HOLE!!!

2 Likes

totally agree, ive had gorilla in the past and dont see any difference IMO

1 Like

Fux vivoson had 4 of their fans blow up in one month,
First fan started making noise and a piece of the fan broke off and ripped the ducting lucky I was home at the time

Buy my tents from Walmart lol cheap eBay lights don’t have to sell a kidney to grow weed

1 Like

Wow! Crazy! I’ll have to keep an eye on mine then

Gave up on me after the fourth replacement lol got a refund

What’s your opinion on mars hydro tents ? Doug might have some thoughts on them biggest issues for me would be light leaks and zippers screwing up .

1 Like

All my tents have light leaks lol and I’ve never had a hermie plant
I’ve been thinking about this lately ,when people blame light lights for hermie plants,maybe the seeds were hermies to start with lol

1 Like

Vivosun is my fave china rebrander. Pretty good products with amazing customer service. I ripped a hole in the side of a 2 year old 2x4 once and they sent me a whole new tent cover free of charge.

The whole light leak thing seems like a good thing to blame for shitty grow practices and genetics! I too have never had a problem with light leaks. My rooms are def not light proof but i never get any herms. Id say if the breeder doesnt do stress testing and just sends out whatever seeds they made those genetics could be very weak and no one will know untill they waste 2 months of their time

4 Likes

I’m telling you hermie seeds to start,then the blame game starts when they grow balls lol,have duct tape holding one of my tents together

4 Likes