Need help identifying old sensi seed packs age and other info

Help identifying age of sensi seeds packs amongst others

Some of the jack herers have an older 2000 batch number and some have the newer 1500000 batch number. Any info would be great.

Also would be cool to know when sensi got rid of the Christmas lights and head dress from the logo

6 Likes

My guess would be very old. If your luck is good you’ve got some treasures. :+1:

1 Like

Who cares just grow them out bromigo…

3 Likes

Boxes are post 2008, baggies with a clear bubble at the bottom are pre 2008 but after 2003…

Prior to that sensi used paper envelopes similar to what kc brain uses

6 Likes

2005-2006 millesime
As the DP Skywalker if it’s a reg, they offered it in fem only in 2006.
The oasis reg have disappeared from the catalog earlier, but can’t remember when.

1 Like

I think that boxes are before 2008, at least here in spain.
I have a skunk#1 and a shiva shanti II someday between 2000-2005 and they came in that box.

I’m going off memory here, at one point in the last 6 months I did a deep dive into sensi packaging to help a friend, I’ll check back on PMs

2 Likes

The skywalker is from the 90s confirmed by Antonio at Dutch passion, the cellophane sensi packs some are 1990s but the ones with the snakes are 2000-2002.

The sensi packets are between 2002-??? I assume 2007/8ish ? The oasis is 2003

1 Like

Yes the Sky is from 90’s, and exactly from the supposed joint venture with DJ Short. And discontinued in reg around 2006. Ask Antonio also how much they were generous with DJS with all the hybrids they made from BB ^^

For Sensi, the packaging shown is a recycled one that you got in this period (2005-2006). No more the nice sturdy cardboard box, but the cheap chinese one with the sticker strategy (still the same today, except the logo). Coupled randomly with the very first “bubble” card (the nicest in design for me) + the old ziplock.

Considering the hypothesis that the Oasis being the last reg release in the whole seed stock, it make sense for me that they come from the same timeline.