Sensi seeds packaging details

So I’m doing a lot of research on this exact package here to find out what year it’s from.

There are a lot of minor details in their packaging that have changed over the years.

-The Christmas lights
-The background pattern specific details
-The sticker colors on the bottom(many different lettering colors also different colors on the lady etc).
-And maybe more I’m not noticing?

If anyone has a pack from 2006 that they can compare with this to verify it’s authenticity I would greatly, greatly appreciate it!!

11 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: are you gonna seed run those!? I think you should

6 Likes

I definatly want to watch them grow : )

2 Likes

I’m trying to trade them for an 08 pack of sour bubble. But I’m having trouble verifying they’re definitively from 2006.

3 Likes

Noooooooo!!! lol don’t do itttttt :pleading_face::sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

For sure… Who gives a shit on the year … if that’s Hindu Kush, that’s gold… I’ve only smoked it one time and god damn…

4 Likes

I’ve had requests on not 1, not 2 but 3 gorgeous women to grow a good Hindu kush! It IS GOLD!!

5 Likes

What was special about the 08 sour bubble ? just curious

2 Likes

08 SB was pretty amazing in itself…

I have a few different SB phenos and some really great crosses to it as well… I would suggest adding SB to anything you want to dense up in flower… Those damn things make rock buds lol

Also they are notorious early finishers, it’s not uncommon for a spur bubble to be done like day 50ish, a day or two on either side, of flower

4 Likes

isnt hindu kush just just renamed northern light??

4 Likes

No, Hindu kush is a landrace

Northern lights is like Afghani and Thai… maybe something else in there

2 Likes

Seed run !!!

3 Likes

Noooo guys :joy:… I want to trade these :joy:!

Where are all you old sensi seed heads at?

3 Likes

Run that pack!!! Hahaha

2 Likes

I swear to god :joy:.

Much love guys :heart:

2 Likes

I’m fairly positive they’re legit 2006 stock knowing where I’m getting them from.

But I need specific details to convey to this guy for the trade.

I contacted sensi seeds themselves. Let’s see what happens there. Probably get some new customer service representative who will have 0 idea. And won’t ask the packaging crew themselves or whatever.

Such a hassle lol…

1 Like

That looks about right to me. I think i have some northern lights in the same packaging in the fridge. I will pull them out tomorrow an take a picture for you. Can you show the inside of that pack, im sure mine opens like a sort of book an has a tiny glass bottle clipped inside. But i will check properly tomorrow for you.

1 Like

I appreciate that! :pray::pray::pray:

Just post the pic here so I can link this guy to this thread :sunglasses::pray::heart:!

I’m actually in the process of buying them. I will order them on Friday so I’ll have more pictures soon. The guy I’m buying them from is an old head and isn’t really interested in all this nonsense the guy is asking for. He’s doing this as a huge favor to me already and didn’t even want to sell them originally.

I understand both of their points of view. So I’ll just get the pack myself and take the “risk”. I’m positive I’ll verify them unequivocally after that.

2 Likes

I’m on the edge of my seat : )

1 Like

Maybe sensi would be able to trace the article number or batch number to a date ?

3 Likes