Any info on these at all??

This was my first pack of seeds ever I obviously want to know more…

2 Likes

Intwresting sex? Lolz.

4 Likes

Another question I had
lol
does that mean fem?

when did you purchase these? and where? i tried searching it on other forums and got nothing… also the bag seems a bit improvised so maybe its just like a local breeder/reseller?

no lol it should clearly state FEM or REG, seems like the person didnt know what to write down or was really high - only you can find out tho.

2 Likes

" Black Widow is a sativa dominant hybrid that has won several awards including Number One at the 1995 High Times Cannabis Cup. Black Widow is a dark deviation from its older sibling White Widow. Both are a mix of a Brazilian sativa and a South-Indian indica. Mr. Nice Seeds teamed up with Shantibaba and used selective breeding on White Widow to create a strain that is easy to grow and that produces high yields with a THC content of over 20%."

5 Likes

Interesting packaging. Nothing to offer on the info presented. Black Widow could refer to Mr. Nice’s rename of the trademarked Greenhouse White Widow or it could be some other breeder’s widow cross. Seeing Black Widow written on the sex line makes me think of something I’d do when I was 12 if I told all my friends I had a Hank Aaron rookie card but only vaguely knew what baseball was and finally decided to bring it to school because I was tired of them calling me a liar.

3 Likes

That’s a very old pack. I haven’t heard of Panda Genetix in many, many years.

I don’t think Fems were available back then.

5 Likes

How old we talking here? Like 5? 10? I honestly have no clue and bought em for the sticker.
May have to grow one out and see what’s there…

More likely something like 20 years :wink:

3 Likes