Need help with first grow

Old leaves won’t affect, you can trim them if you wish so the plant won’t spend energies with them, they are not much help right now. You must concentrate on the new growth, it looks fine to me, maybe you can add some nutes and see how she reacts, could be starting to be hungry … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Since this post I haven’t given it any nutrients just ph balanced water I’m still having the problem I trim the first set of leaves that had the worse but it keeps spreading to a new set I haven’t done anything besides water when needed. If the problem is nute burn shouldn’t it be fixed already

1 Like

Probably not…you likely transplanted into a situation where the plant had nutrients for ~4 weeks. On top of that you saturated the pot with additional nutrients, luckily half strength. It will take time for the plant to consume said nutrients. Just keep on with the plain water. I wouldn’t panic or do anything drastic so long as new growth looks healthy and is progressing normally. Perhaps leave the effected leaves on until they are completely deteriorated to slow the spread? This is something I do but I’m not really sure it makes a difference.

3 Likes

Hey @Lucky777 welcome to OG! How’s your baby doing?? Mine did the same thing, yellow leaves at the start. It went away as the plant got bigger and grew more vigorously. I didn’t mess with nutes being the soil I had(fox farm) already had nutes. I do know young plants are hungry and want to explode but I’ll leave the advice to the pros here. Keep us updated! I’d like to see you make a diary of this grow, we’re all here to help you and see this through with you☺️

2 Likes

It’s about a month in since She’s been started It’s grown alot despite everything else just been nuturing it less giving water only when needed and not on a schedule. I’m just anxious to see what will happen next in coming weeks

2 Likes

Looking much better my friend! Keep on doing what your doing and she will explode over the next couple weeks.

2 Likes

You will be rewarded by leaving it alone. Less is more. That’ll pick up quickly.

1 Like