Need Info on Advanced Nutrients Please

santa my gallery hero. i might hafta listen to you thanks

2 Likes

noblowdout about it. i like oil with no snakes thanks to you

1 Like

colelennon respected. im just about to start. waiting for my ACMPR Licence from Canadian government. setting up my room getting ready. thanks for visiting

1 Like

I try not to buy water anymore. 4grams of 15-5-15 per gallon work better for me.

ok saint thanks

Chara thanks never thought of powder nutes will watch out for you.

kgrim i dont know much about chemistry either have a hard time spelling let alone mixing stuff that can kill my babies lf you get a couple of numbers mixed up. whham all gone!!! Thanks for your story means a lot!!!

1 Like

Respected Thanks mr wanna be skinny 2 ha ha

vernal agree

Thanks keep it simple stu!!

1 Like

tap water has free nutrients :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Mine doesnā€™t have much 47 tds. :rofl:

1 Like

I wish I would have done a comparison grow with clones of the same strain for Drip Hydro and Advanced, but sadly I ran into issues with a few AN bottles and had to chuck them out. Ended up chucking all my AN bottles out.

That being said, I ran General Hydro before switching to AN on Relicā€™s Lemon CBDiesel and WOW. The terps were extremely loud. I ran AN for a lot longer than GH and never really experienced that level of quality with any of the other cultivars I ran.

Iā€™ve since switched to Drip Hydro and Iā€™m loving it. Itā€™s super economic and my plants are looking amazing. No longer having to mix 15 different bottles is so nice too. Iā€™ve already ran through 2 gallons of base nutes, which cost me $23 per gallon, while 1L of Connoisseur A alone is $40+.

3 Likes

I knocked my bottles down to 6, 3 main :rofl:. Since I went with Mega crop 2 part, sweet candy, and gypsum.

3 Likes

Man Iā€™m running that one part right now. I usually use the 2 part MC o. Also I use cal mag.

I knocked the cal mag out a few weeks ago and started using the diamond k gypsum. Plants never looked so good. I think it made a big difference. Color improved rapidly.

2 Likes

Awesome Iā€™ll look into is it a bulk because Iā€™m running down a bottle each running thatā€™s 20 bucks.

1 Like

Iā€™m really liking this diamond k. Mix it right in my nutrients every other feeding. 3/4 tsp per gallon.

2 Likes

You can check out my grow journal. I have been using it non stop for 2 years since I came back to growing. Tons of pics and data. You should consider using octo pots and sunshine mix#4 if you want really easy grows. 1/3 of your growing problems will go away.

GR

1 Like

Shade, it also has dissolved solids as wellā€¦ Which takes up space in the water that real nutes can use instead. I run my water through a zero pitcher and dump it in old Arizona green tea gallon jugs. I got like 250 of them because I drink the shit out of it.

GR

1 Like