Nefrella goes Verde - Greenpoint Seeds đź’š

Excited to try some new genetics!

Happy Black Friday Sales folks!! Lol. Man, I have a seed problem :disappointed_relieved::cold_sweat::hot_face:

Ice cream punch
purple cake
purple punch
pebble punch
purple aliens
purple crash
purple larry
gorilla punch
purple chem 4
purple chem
purple canyon
Periwinkle Pie
Purple Dream
Purple Cookies
GMO Punch
Tomahawk
bison breath
ghost town
tombstone

41 Likes

Holy crap I almost bought all three of these as they look like a great add to a collection!

6 Likes

Get em now - the Tomahawk I’ve been trying to get for awhile. They sell out.

5 Likes

Don’t fret you are among good company here on OG, we ALL understand “Bean Needs” here :smirk:

9 Likes

2 bucks off a pack, black friday aint what it used to be.

3 Likes

Ice Cream Punch :icecream::ice_cream:
Purple Punch :fist_right::facepunch::fist_left:
Purple Cake :birthday::cake:

Going to give this a shot and make these ladies mommies :heart: Bonsai Mums by Oldtimer1

12 Likes

ooh nice, already started! Will be pulling up a chair in here, I’ve been sitting on a pack of that Ice Cream Punch and only seen a couple pics of it grown out. Best of luck on these! ^^

5 Likes

Purple punch is out the gate! Ice Cream Punch first thing in the morning :ok_hand:

12 Likes

Gonna be hanging out for this one!! I love the lineup.

1 Like

12 Likes

LOL this is a big collection. There are always one more that you want to try and they add up. On the bright side, you will have great variety :smiley: enjoy!

3 Likes

Looks like you bought their whole lineup :smiley:
-----Minus their City Slicker-----

2 Likes

I was given 2 vegged out clones of city slicker last year and I gotta say, not my style of flower but super dank!! I ended up having to murder them both because 4 wks into flower, you could smell them in the parking lot of my old apt complex. Even with a carbon filter. And I had completed 2 other grows beforehand with no smell control issues. Would’ve been my largest yield to date as well. Straight up burnt rubber tarps

5 Likes

Just a few thousand bucks in seeds, just a small problem lol your Insain, although these do look delicious.

If you ever make your own seeds from this, sign me up, I’d buy them from ya.

5 Likes

I’m about to chop mine down in a couple of weeks. Not my biggest plant, but damn you’re right about the DANK ! It’s starting to remind me of some old school diesel I used to run. Only thing, no clones. If I would have known, I still have the whole pack tho only used the one bean from it.
I thought it would be a good replacement for my Gelato #33 that I recently stopped growing. Not this pheno :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@CADMAN Hahahahaha - Insane doesn’t come close…But holy sH*t the sales…

My husband doesn’t even ask anymore, and, LOL, I don’t tell…hahahahahhaah.

I plan to do seed runs of likely everything I have, I’m really enjoying it so far.

And like I tell all my friends at home…I have all the stuff you want, but I’ll never sell a drop of it. I give it freely and with much love!!!

:v: :peace_symbol: :v:

11 Likes

being on this forum broke me of wanting so many seeds…somehow worked the opposite on me, when i saw that most posts talk about old seeds from so and so and some day there going to run them.

If thye really wanted them , I would think they would run them. But maybe there collectors

5 Likes

Oh it did the total opposite for me.

I started with a couple seeds from attitude before I joined up here. Within a year of joining Overgrow I now have 95+ strains and well over 1000 seeds. There just isn’t time or space to run out that many plants, but I have enough seeds of strains I want that I could be busy making F2’s of them for the next 20 years or so and never need to buy any more seeds ever again.

I basically forced myself into Collector status just due to legal requirements. So now I only pick up rare stuff and/or higher F-Gen/IBL’s I can use for projects.

10 Likes

dont get me wrong,i still want certain strains but in there pure form they seem hard to find, but i realized i was wasting seeds, and think karma would look poorly on that

3 Likes

And, of course the one that I want to germinate, hasn’t popped yet.

Come on Purple Cake!!! grrrrrrrrrr…

3 Likes