Nefrella goes Verde - Greenpoint Seeds ๐Ÿ’š

Will be following along with this one! Excited to see what you do with them, especially that PP S1โ€‹:wink::dash:.

2 Likes

Remember me on your seed runsโ€ฆ please.
Iโ€™ll swap with ya :wink:

3 Likes

Because Iโ€™m a psycho and couldnโ€™t help myself, I had to do a proof of life for the Purple Cakeโ€ฆ:v::+1::rofl:

Ice Cream Punch & Purple Punch rolling along :partying_face::beers::heart:

:v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::seedling:

15 Likes

These are looking good. I also plan on doing seed runs of what I have acquired. Thats a hell of a list thereโ€ฆ The last seeds I bought were lemon snow regs. I hope there good because I canโ€™t find any info.

2 Likes

The Purple Cake is alive, but hasnโ€™t broken groundโ€ฆodd. Couple more days then rip :woman_zombie::skull:. Iโ€™m kinda sad about her impending death (should she not be listening to me as I tell you all Iโ€™m planning her demise) should she not get her a*S in gear and GROW!!! I have so many plants, and seeds to make, am I a monster for saying goodbye?! :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Purple Cake, still a no show. I think its tap has grown a little. Throwing it into soil to see what happens.

6 Likes

Still no Purple Cake. :skull::woman_zombie::zombie:โ€โ™‚ Unless by some miracle it pops before I get home tomorrow from work.

8 Likes

Its almost like the Purple Cake heard me planning its "recycling :recycle: " and here we go, its finally here!!!

12 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

8 Likes

Nice plants!,โ€ฆ it finally popped,โ€ฆ the suspense erghhhh. Power to you little seedling!

1 Like

Tomorrow, ill finally have my vermiculite, will be putting these ladies into hempies. I think Iโ€™ve finally found my favorite way to grow. Now - to dial it in, I think the nutrients are interesting. The growthโ€ฆamazing.

12 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you rock it @nefrella !!!

2 Likes

Love me some hempies.

2 Likes

Oh, Iโ€™m loving them too!!! Soooooo much easier, like wth was i thinking lol

2 Likes

Thereโ€™s a Royal Queen - Critical in there too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Update on these babies โ€ฆ the PC i need to get into a bigger bucket, but until i get my tray just no roomโ€ฆ :sob:

21 Likes

Your little orange kitty looks stoned AF lol.

4 Likes

She is my little stoner baby :purple_heart::fire::laughing::woman_facepalming:

4 Likes