Nefrella's 420 FastBuds Collective

:grimacing: Iā€™m not sure that you will be able to separate the CS from the ā€œgoodnessā€ even through most extraction processes, not sure if it would be worth it IMO. Colloidal Silver despite all the health nuts drinking it and vaporizing it is completely insane in my books. Something about my medicine being poisonous/ will turn me into a human smurf is why I grow organically and do all my extraction processes solventless. Buy a bag from a friend or dispensary to get you through not having a harvest to consume would be my outlook personally. This dude below thought CS was good for the drinkingā€¦ Stay safe!

10 Likes

LOLOLOLā€¦Oh, Iā€™m dieingā€¦Would only use the seeded mother for edibles, but that begs the question, pollen exposure from a CS male. Probably not worth the risk LOL.

14 Likes

Lmaoā€¦thats funny

2 Likes

:joy: + twenty chars

1 Like

He blue himself! :joy:

5 Likes

16 Likes

Just FYI, that dude made his silver soup with salt and super strong then proceeded to drink it for I think a decade or more. Turning yourself blue is not easy.

7 Likes

The problem is combustion silver is toxic. Silver is immobile in the plant, ie will not go away.

8 Likes

What this fine gentleman said :point_up_2:

2 Likes

Best of luck with your project, lady. :grin:

3 Likes

If you happen to make fastbuds repros I sure wouldnā€™t mind a few . Grew there purple lemonade with good results .

3 Likes

20 Likes

Awww babies aint they cute

Lol

Peaceout and stay safe

3 Likes

The plan is to do a seed run with every one I popā€¦Iā€™m a cheapskate and donā€™t want to keep buying the seeds - plus, I like to share LOL :v: :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Same here seeds will be forth coming on my next grow

4 Likes

Iā€™m a simple guy, I see a cat, I upvote :smile:

Some strong starts by the looks of it! ^^

5 Likes

Same here, first legit auto I ran and was impressed. Pretty potent to boot

3 Likes

Yea, mine has a nice mellow stone!

I want to give the zkittles a go getting ready to run wedding cheesecake purp lemonade double grape and lemon pie the last 2 being Mephisto a few other things as well a cheese and spotted lime anyway eagerly watching therē are a few folks gearing up for auto runs I love it auto life for me
edit so what are you going to use for reversing I have tried cs twice now both failures guess I need to switch it up

4 Likes

23 Likes