Negative feedback on trades

No need. Sending smoke signals works. IF we network as a community, we will protect ourselves cohesively. The individual has explained and has my respect for the circumstances in life. We can find solutions that work to ensure trust, that our word is our bond.

8 Likes

Sometimes I get flagged for good reasons. Sometimes for no discernible reason šŸ¤·

6 Likes

I must admit, your talk of lubricant in a trade feedback thread was a head scratcher. One really does not want to try to figure out the connection :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

4 Likes

Social lubricants make trades go smoothly. Less friction between members.

7 Likes

Lol, I would assume.most lubricant was meant to be social.

4 Likes

It depends. And Iā€™m not going to elaborate :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you for that :scream:

3 Likes

You are such a gentleman. You must be Canadian! Canadian flag

3 Likes

Dibs on lube. :us_outlying_islands:

4 Likes

Its less here. :rofl:

1 Like

This threads gained some traction. Youā€™d think it was a free seed giveaway thread :rofl:

5 Likes

Ok Joe. Gotcha :peace_symbol:

Is someone going to rename this thread ā€œModsā€™ Headacheā€?

I got flagged also. Someone doesnā€™t like our comments :rofl:

3 Likes

Only in Canada.

Negative feedback. If youā€™ve traded seeds and not received seeds from whoever you traded with. Typical og thread. Bring back the shark tank :+1:

1 Like

I knew a guy named Robert Lubey. Not associated with the ā€œrestaurantā€ chain in Texas.

1 Like

that just so happens to be my favorite distro. used to triple boot on my gaming computer til they changed the install crap in 15 and it won;t let me install the boot loader to the root of sdb. when i have time to sit down and go through it i can figure it out but code is tedious.

1 Like

Not just seed, itā€™s when agreements by two parties are made and one isnā€™t fulfilling their end, itā€™s about keeping our word :face_with_raised_eyebrow: IF they donā€™t, hereā€™s where to call them out or send a veiled warning.

3 Likes

That might actually work if all members didnā€™t get high on their own supply. Paranoia will destroy ya. Just like it did Tony Montana. :sunglasses:

1 Like