Negative feedback on trades

A 3rd person with TL3 will end up here soon if they continue to REFUSE to acknowledge my tags and PM. It’s that purposeful deception I’m not tolerating or letting slide, when I make clear what my requirements are. When agreements are made, keep to them or you’re sullying your reputation and trust and I’m gonna call WHOEVER on it.

15 Likes

Light’em up amigo!!! No room for this crap.

11 Likes

You are fucking hilarious @Foreigner ! I find myself speed skimming through a lot of threads as I don’t possess much in the way of focus, but I pretty slam on the brakes when I see your posts. The topic is irrelevant.Great shit! Thank you sir !!

4 Likes

Stop making me blush. Thanks man.

1 Like

He has perfect execution and delivery, I do admire @Foreigner way of humor. Him and @ColeLennon have made me crack up at times :rofl: :laughing:I enjoy it as much as you :grin:

3 Likes

@Foreigner edit. After reading that back. Not very funny. I regress. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Can’t always land perfect.

@ColeLennon : only funny because he has a giant pineapple shaped head.

1 Like

Its true stem and all. :persevere: I was projecting my childhood growing up with combined type adhd.

1 Like

At first I thought it was the haircut but nope.

1 Like

Nope that’s my head. You should see how much I can stuff in my mouth. Several actually Foot.

2 Likes

It’s against the ToS to promote your onlyfans account here.

2 Likes

The gimp latex outfit is a winner.

2 Likes

You guys are really trying to add too much positivity to the negative feedback on trades thread :rofl:

7 Likes

Speaking from the man who very calculated never sticks his foot in his mouth. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah @DougDawson stop bring so nice and level headed you make us all look bad.

6 Likes

The less cynical side of me wants to believe it’s because they don’t have anything to trade, in all walks of life there are lifters and leaners.

4 Likes

Jesus, hacking of a persons hands over a dud trade lol. I’d hate to get on your bad side😂

1 Like

Agreed. Way too Taliban-barbaric for me. Someone was stealing mail in our neighborhood. I briefly thought about putting a rat trap in our mailbox. Would likely break some fingers. But then i had some ganja, and came to my senses.

I want to live in a LESS barbaric world. Not add to it.

11 Likes

now there’s a thought i can get get behind.

3 of them actually…

5 Likes

I agree.
Assuming that they are still active and blatantly ignoring you, call em out!
@OriginalDankmaster96