Neighbors dog is barking incessant

1 Like

Just a typical.

BITCH
Dumass has no idea what he stuck his self with.

She been missing work…staying home in the house all week and he comes.in on a weekend and she gotta change the subject.

I
Seen
This.
Movie
Before

Im calling the rescue he got the dog from today
Apparently they just figured out yesterday their dogs were missing.
The chiweenie has been over at my place since May, I even talked to the little Miss about letting !e have him and find him a home
We helped her get rid of a german shepherd at that time

The pit has been over here…well you can see the thread, for over two weeks and they just missed him?
That tells you how much they have been feeding him and checking on him. They tried to accuse me of coming over and stealing the dog, which I did not do. Bozo also says he has cameras…then look at your camera numnuts.
He claimed the dog was sick and that’s why he looks so bad.and he has “been meaning to have him put down”
No the dog looks bad because you don’t feed him or anything else. He was covered in ticks and sleeping in the cold hard ground…that’s why he looks that way and he looks better since I have been feeding him twice a day and letting him sleep in a building on bedding.
I hate people

4 Likes

These are same neighbors that have borrowed a sump pump, a shop light, a boost for their car etc.

#gorotinhell

Got any pix of the pit bulls?

American Pit Bull Terriers owners thread

Damn, over here in Missouri the Human Society with the police would have been all over this couple.

1 Like

Yes I have a couple pics and have attempted to get in touch with the rescue that adopted the dog out.

Sheriff deputy came out found the dog in good health and said if it happens to endanger me on my property I can shoot it.

That’s a good looking pooch. Save the round, shoot the neighbor instead. I’m only 18 hour away from OK if you need an adopter of that blue nose cutie.

How does he/she do inside? Does it seem to have ever been an indoor dog? They are not made for outdoors in the winter… So cruel of that fucker to not provide good shelter/bedding…

3 Likes

I mean… yeah. Reading this is like a fucking beating, had a bit of warmth that the dog found some comfort with you, if this guy is going to prevent this beast from thriving he might as well just get on with the murder. Or is that the only thing he controls in his pathetic life is the dogs?

It’s people like this that made me leave animal support groups. I couldn’t take the daily post of people just trying to help animals people throw away like actual garbage. Literal cages in dumpsters.

And the deputy offered you nothing? I can understand his advice; he can’t legally do much except to protect you, but smells fishy.

2 Likes

@anon90741032
I was keeping him in my shop on a heated throw. He was reluctant to poop or pee.in the shop and if he had to do it he always went by the door & tries to.hold it til.i got home.
He.loved when I walked him and took him for truck rides.

3 Likes

Do you still have him? Or did the owner take him back and put him in the kennel again?

I am.not trespassing to.find out what they did. They owners took them back. I have not seen or heard the dogs today. The guys wife was home…all day.
We are leaving for a thankgiving with
My daughter in Missouri so.we.willbe gone a week and a fellow.grower will be checking on my stuff

1 Like

Damn. Thank you for being kind to him. I pray something positive happened, though fearing it didnt. :frowning:

2 Likes

Those people do not deserve those dogs…a lot of people get pit bulls as puppies and they love them but as they get older and bigger they lose interest and abuse the dogs…

3 Likes

Yeh they be gone
I hope they wind up somewhere nice

Here’s a photo.of.Delmer when I took him to petsmart

5 Likes

Have attitude problems, will travel. I despise these people.
Bad for there Karma.

2 Likes