Neighbors dog is barking incessant

Yeah locals are not able to be dealt with on this crap, I have learned that the next neighbor could be even worse

1 Like

suxks to be in this predicament

• folks havenā€™t been to OK may not know what you are dealing with -
    sounds like the gal is the closest to helping out - ask her what can be done ?

• towns with a bunch of inbreeds can be the shitz to walk amongā€¦

3 Likes

Yup.and it is stand your. Ground shoot trespassers on sight so.taking photos? Yea no thanks

2 Likes

here in Oklahoma there is also a Nuisance Law
OKLAHOMA STATUTES
TITLE 50. NUISANCES
Ā§50-1. Nuisance defined.
A nuisance consists in unlawfully doing an act, or omitting to
perform a duty, which act or omission either:
First. Annoys, injures or endangers the comfort, repose, health,
or safety of others;
lol Thereā€™s a lot more in there, but the first one is what pertains here, Iā€™d think

3 Likes

I had a neighbor across from me that let their dog out at 4:00 in the morning. Called the pound. Continued barking, went over one day to talk to the guy. He said. ā€œI only let her out to pee, she canā€™t see and only barks at shadows.ā€ (with the dog barking at his feet) Turns and yells, ā€œShut up.ā€ Turns back at me and says, ā€œI know where you live.ā€ I went back into my house, picked up the phone and called the pound. Feel sorry for the people in the back of their place as that is where they let her out from then on.

3 Likes

The dog is in my shop.and the door is locked. I fed him.
He is thin and has mange

2 Likes

Poor thing! I canā€™t help it cuz, if I was around there Iā€™d be going to jail lol

2 Likes

Nobody in my neighborhood seems to even know what a leash is. Shits irritating and dangerous. And I like dogs. Just not strange ones trying to nip at my grocery bags when Iā€™m walking home. Had one steal a loaf of bread not to long ago.

@JohnnyPotseed
I think I have it under control
But its a short distance over here from your placeā€¦so.i.will let ya know if I need backupā€¦:laughing:

2 Likes

So the pit came over and started sleeping in my garage two weeks ago
Loved having food and bedding. Goin
On ridesā€¦eating Wendyā€™s burgersā€¦but.im gonna be suedā€¦lol whatever

4 Likes

Little big man came home this weekend and wanted to know where his dog was I guess.

2 Likes

Shitty situation manā€¦Iā€™m glad your helping them. Thatā€™s easy to say from here though. Iā€™m with @JohnnyPotseed Iā€™d probably be in the cell next to him for thumping this dog owner. I do try to behave these days though.

1 Like

Dog? what dog? I donā€™t know nothing about no dogā€¦

Donā€™t most critters?

youā€™re probably the only nice thing in that pups life right nowā€¦

3 Likes

Fukerā€¦even said he has been meaning to have the dog put down

I said
DO IT THENā€¦

ezgif-4-c70a2d278620

1 Like

Just a typical.

BITCH
Dumass has no idea what he stuck his self with.

She been missing workā€¦staying home in the house all week and he comes.in on a weekend and she gotta change the subject.

I
Seen
This.
Movie
Before

Im calling the rescue he got the dog from today
Apparently they just figured out yesterday their dogs were missing.
The chiweenie has been over at my place since May, I even talked to the little Miss about letting !e have him and find him a home
We helped her get rid of a german shepherd at that time