Watch Disjointed it’s funny.

2 Likes

Roger Waters was on JRE in the last week or so✌️

2 Likes

Narcos Mexico
2 seasons out
Once you start you can’t stop… :grinning:

8 Likes

Just picked up Hugh Laurie’s Avenue 5…haven’t started it yet. I didn’t realize Hugh Laurie (house) was the lead…thought it was someone else…should be interesting to watch.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I enjoyed that one.

1 Like

Found this handy timeline chart so if anyone else wants to hack and slash to hack and slash you can choose your own adventure!

3 Likes

I preferred the original series with Escobar and then the Cali cartel but Mexico is damn good too.

3 Likes

I like to rewatch action/drama/crime movies from the 70s/80s/90s. Anything Tom Clancy, Michael Crighton, or John Grisham. Fugitive/US Marshalls. Heat. All the mobster movies. People call them “Dad Thrillers”.

The Tarantino movies fit here also.

I could probably watch Heat and Jackie Brown and True Romance back-to-back-to-back every day for a month.

Amazon in my experience is better than Netflix for this era/genre.

2 Likes

Anything david attenburrough

2 Likes

Avatar: The Last Airbender - Nickelodeon’s animated series. Three seasons - wonderful character development. If you’ve seen the movie, don’t let that stop you. It was a train wreck and in no way resembled the original animated series.

3 Likes

Lately I’m into Pennyworth in HBO

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that show was insane. Carroll!!!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for all the ideas. My cup runneth over.

1 Like

Would end up more like The Walking Dead at the end of the party, lol. People passed out, fingers stuck to random objects, everyone couch locked…

1 Like

Imagine Darell in trim jail. I mean the guy is always a greased up dirt ball even when all the other characters are clean, not sure I want him or his dirty hands anywhere near my marjanha…

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ya but bet you wouldn’t see a ripper for miles!!!

1 Like

Don’t see The Boys…?

1 Like

No, 10,000% see it!

2 Likes