Netflix Binge Suggestions for Trim Jail

The Boys is my JAM

2 Likes

Dr. Who, has about 50 years of shows to binge on.

2 Likes

Breaking Bad! Walter White is badass!

3 Likes

I binged all three seasons recently. It’s DEFINITELY worth watching. They build a very interesting world (answering the question, “What would society be like if superheros existed but were generally assholes?”) and set loose a whole bunch of crazy characters. Karl Urban’s performance is incredible. He dominates a scene whenever he’s on camera.

Note that there’s quite a bit of gore, if that’s a turn-off. I’m not a fan of the slasher/horror genre for that reason, but this was tolerable in a ‘comic book’ way. Might not be for everyone though…

1 Like

Dont see it on Netflix?
“The Boys?”
You in USA?
Ahh, found it. Only available with these services…

2 Likes

I did watch Kung Fu Panda III on edibles… was pretty amazing. In bed, lights out.

It’s worth paying for one month of Prime to binge watch the three seasons (so far) IMO.

Between the wife and I we order from Amazon fairly often, so having Prime makes sense.

Dang, just had prime and cancelled after the free month. They keep offering me a week for $1.99 maybe I’ll jump on that.

1 Like

U have android phone or a firestick?

Android. I can cast youtube to my TV. Can also get the boys for $1.99 there. Gonna see if it’s per season…

1 Like

Pm sent hope it helps. I been using cinema app for years

2 Likes

Trim jail, netflix’n, thank for all the tips!
:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I enjoyed NARCOS MEXICO season 1 the most because it was mostly about Rafa and his weed. :grinning:

As a side note, i just found this website that discusses what to toke while watching NARCOS: Narcos: Mexico Cannabis Strains According To Respect My Region

I don’t really mean to be insulting, but It’s clear that some people are clueless about weed. Here’s an excerpt:

Mexican Sativa

“Originally from the southern province of Oaxaca. This strain was created by crossing Durban Poison, an indica from Pakistan, and a local strain from the province. This genetic pairing creates a high energy sativa with relaxing indica effects. Perfect for vegging out on the couch as you power your way through all ten episodes.”
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I just searched out this thread and am checking out suggestions before I do my stay in trim jail tonight and tomorrow. So tedious to do by yourself. My lady doesnt use pot and hates trimming too so I don’t ask for help.

2 Likes

So I struck a crowbar in the wallet and shelled out 5 shekels for Paramount channel, a month. Cuz I live on the edge like that. Anyway, wife’s been away for a week, and I’m binging my way through Dexter, end of season 4 was like whoa. Started the day off with a strong salty balled Indica, and my day is officially, ah, gone to pot.

2 Likes

Yo took your advice watching boys now. :facepunch:

2 Likes

I’ll just say that the further you get, the better it is.

1 Like

Binging the hell outta the Boys!!!

Workaholics is always good…just started watching Silicon Valley - it’s pretty good too.

“Do your people like burger King? Sesame seeds…cicadas…south america…Africa…cicadas…sesame seeds…India”

The key for something to watch during trimming, is it has to be something you want to watch, but it can’t have too much visual distraction or visual storytelling, because you really need to be looking at the work you’re doing.

You want something engaging enough to keep you from going insane, but not something too exciting or attention grabbing, because the goal is just to work on trimming for hours on end.

So recommending stuff for trimming has different considerations than just recommending whatever shows you enjoy.

On netflix David Letterman’s interview show is perfect for trimming. So is the “inside the actors studio” interview show if you’re a film nerd. Standup comedy is good, it’s mentally engaging without having to look at the screen much. Personally I like the norm mcdonald, bill burr, patton oswalt, and chappelle netflix specials.

Old radio serials are always good. I like “The Shadow” with Orson Welles. There are a lot of good ones for free on youtube.

It’s not on netflix, but I like old hanah barbera cartoons for trimming. great music, great voice acting, and the animation is really mostly still pictures, so you don’t have to look up. scooby doo, the original spiderman cartoon, flinstones, etc.

documentaries are also good. Never try to trim while watching a film with subtitles.

5 Likes