New grow after 10 year long break

Damn son, you taking this whole home grow thing to another level. Good job, looks awesome!

1 Like

Well welcome to clinical ocd, ive been focused in a pointless detail for a week till i finally threw in the towel and bought the 10 foot sensor extension cords for the ac infinity controller. Only needed 4 feet, various type-c extensions from Amazon with fast charge data certain speeds etc nothing worked.

I just hate having six feet of excess wire coiled up in the tent.

I digress que Sera Sera

Anyway got some more nice little cool tips and tricks and details finished up about to be hanging lights here in a few minutes pictures to follow

Up first we have what I’m using for intake filtration for the larger tent with 8-in ducting ports.

They are Honeywell HEPA Merv 13 combination carbon filters for one of their air purifiers you can buy four packs for like 40 bucks.

For the 6-in plugs or the 6-in duct holes, I’m using Dyson dc17 motor HEPA intake filters I believe they’re rated Merv 9. What’s cool about them is they come with a pre-filter that can also be used as an additional filter once these ones are shot but the pre-filter is not HEPA. But these will be fine if your room is already clean and filtered.

3 Likes

Tents fully set-up minus external ducting

In 5x5 is medic grow smart 8 plus, with ac Infinity ion beam u11 uv supplement lighting on controller 77 (will only be 2-3 hours a Day peak flower and late veg/transition, split up into single hour sessions spaced evenly through lit period) as well as ac infinity ion beam s16 supplement side intercanopy lighting.

Mom rooting seedling clone tent features 2 100 watt vipraspectra p1000s . This awesome little 80$ unit feature Samsung lmh301 DIODES and mean well drivers.

The medic grow smart 8 plus and full spectrum ion beams also feature Samsung lmh301’s.

Mom tent also has the ac Infinity humidity dome with a pair of ion beam s11’s mounted in clear dome (the dome can also double as a small veg rooting light over pots by simply hanging it.

Infinity has the coolest most complete shit ever each one of these items that ion beams the humidity dome they all come with their own separate controller and also can tie in to the main controller.

Also have the cloud whatever the fuck they call em 6" advanced pro circulation fan’s (they have 10 different modes flutter modes up and down oscillations to kind of mimic natural wind also control by the 69 if needed)

So choices of strains to pop have been made;
Barney’s farm LSD
Ethos grandpa’s Cookie’s
Current stock paradise fem Sensi star

Yall thought I lost my shit there for a min, no? Lol although i do have those beans listed (forgive me I decided to start buying seeds based on what I knew before and what I was hearing regarding ethos. I never tried Barney’s farm when I was growing the Dutch shit back in the 2000s and I know they took a couple cups so I always wanted to try them so I bought the pack of seeds before I realized they were full of shit always even back then) so please don’t judge me. Lol

What I’m really going to pop is;
AG seed - Trainwreck x NL 5, and nl5 inbred line
Csi- lemon party x lemon g, and sour o’s (sour d x Obama kush)
Possibly dynasty Blue Magoo

Thanks for tuning in as always, I promise it’s going to get more exciting as soon as I start popping

3 Likes

If you’ve got a wide angle lens , it would be nice to see the setup on one of those

1 Like

Lemme know exactly what you wanna see, ill zap detail pics and dm or whatever.

3 Likes

Final touches! Some art to jazz up the place.

Also pulling a few packs out the fridge to reach room temp for a few days till the distilled soak.
Strains i settled on running the first time out In these new tent’s are;
AG seed "(ON Haze X OG Haze) x NL#2
AG seed "NL#5 Inbred line (well I won’t call these the acronym IBL, because they haven’t been ran generationally enough to be technically ibls as far as breeding traits I guess from some people’s opinions and rather controversial. And they want to give Todd shit for kind of misrepresenting them which what he isn’t he’s just calling them an edenbred line which they are inbred to themselves so it’s a correct term but not in the term that we all think of it so I’ll just use the literal description inbred line instead of the acronym. )

CSI Humboldt pirates “bubba kush s1” or "lemon tree x pure og kush.

1 Like

Ok had a few changes in seed choices
5 lemon g x lemon party (csi)
3 bubba Kush s1 (csi)
10 NL5 Inbred line (todd)
7 (ON haze x OG haze) x NL5 Inbred line

Hoping to find a keeper in each, but realistically, I’ll settle for Just one killer out the 25 beans getting popped.

Heres a list of all I have

The random oddball shit aside from Sensi super Skunk (ordered in 2018), paradise Sensi Star (2018), ethos grandpa’s cookies, dynasty Violet Magoo, Barney’s lsd, rqs White widow (just a novelty pack, first in person over the counter seed purchase, straight garbage - rqs), Sensi Seeds super skunk, and all the T-Square manifestation seeds (my partner in my previous work, gunsmith knife Smith, his stepdad is T-Square manifestation (so i bought a pack of t1-22. He sent 50 seeds of it and the rest freebies) and all the rest were old attitude freebies when i ordered the super skunk in 2018 420 promo and when i ordered the Sensi star

As soon as the regs sex, ill pop some pine tar kush ibl and some sour o’s (sour d x Obama kush (bubba Kush x mendo purps) exactly the number of males will be the numbers i pop of the rest, wanna be 30 or under at all times

2 Likes

Seed storage is awesome BTW, small footprint,steril, autoclaved 2ml cyro tubes with 50 well case.

1 Like

All systems go
Officially up and running.

Seeds germinating, tents all set-up, going to sync all the heaters, humidifier, exhaust fans and supplemental lighting (intercanopy and uv) with the 69 pros tomorrow.

Made a giant tracked (rh & temp) humidity dome for 24 4" square nursery pots fron a 17 gallon tote.

Im having a hard Time wrapping my head around The more detailed intimate sync capabilities of these 69 pro controllers, just not explaining its capabilities well in the video they need to give some examples.

So tomorrow I’m going to call them up with what I want my tents to do and I’m going to tell them okay you know I have this fan this humidifier this type of ventilation scheme in this tent I wanted to do this before the ventilation comes on for exhaust etc and I’m going to tell them program this for me. Hopefully they can walk me through.

But the seeds are down

Im fuckin excited as shit for real.

Ive been not depressed since i made the decision to grow again in March. Now it’s happening im waking up early again, not run down.

Big mental pick me up

3 Likes

Uploading: 20240719_025457.jpg… Uploading: 20240719_025510.jpg…

Uploading: 20240719_025522.jpg… Uploading: 20240719_025524.jpg… Uploading: 20240719_025802.jpg…

Well its official, Seeds went into Fox Farm Light Warrior ‘agro-ponic’ seed starting medium.

I have to remark, the agseedco nl5 and (ONHxOGH) x NL5 beans all had tap roots poking out at 23 hours in distilled water, all except 1 Haze. And that’s not a bad thing, normally Seeds aren’t expected to show a visible tap root poking out a few cm after only 22-23 hours.

The Bubba Kush s1 had 2 of 3 seed seams starting to swell and split, you could see root starting ti wabt5to poke out. The 5 lemon g x lemon party all had seam swelling and splitting.

Exceptional strong fresh hybrid vigor in Todd’s seeds, as well as strong genetics on CSI’s beans too, just not as blazing fast as Todd’s.

By any metric all of these showed way Way above average vigor So far.

Watered in with half strength greatwhitemyco

• Tip on watering bean’s.

Pre water medium From top slowly, as to not float perlite to top. Let runoff saturate medium by letting stand in catch tray’s while you prepare the Seeds and such. Make a index print about half inch deep like a wide shallow Crater. Place bean on it’s swollen or tap root side down, sprinkle some light warrior on the Crater hole where seed is now situated.

Spray the Crater fill with distilled water from spray bottle slowly to sprinkle water on till its saturated, dump runoff, cover. Run off, run on … Who’s counting 🤷

2 Likes

So i had to just to appease my sick mind, excavate a few cm is soil to swe if the seeds are doing their thing.

They are, I’m just soo rusty with seeds.

Like its been 10 year’s since i grew, and even then, i was running clones for the last 5 years.

So seeds weren’t an all the time thing.

I uncovered 1 each lightly just to see the top of shell, all we’re goosenecking, except for 1 Bubba i planted upside down. But itll orientate itself, got light’s on now too, as i forgot about light stimulus orientation

3 Likes

Vipraspectra p1000s are Nice Veg lights BTW

1 Like

Merv13 biological HEPA. Screened into 5/16 90° corner screen frame with ⅛" spline.

May swap out to Merv 8. These seem somewhat restrictive. But well see what temps do today

2 Likes

Hipp hip horay! All but 5 above ground after 4 day’s.

Not bad at all

Bubbas are the slow ones, one nl5 and one lemon g x party

But 1 of the 3 BUBBA will be up tomorrow at light’s on guarantee. Other 2 are Just starting to swell. The NL 5 and lemon are jutting our tap Roots, should be up tomorrow as well.

3 Likes

5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

Well This is supposed to be The spot for My official grow log, but it’s got derailed due to a few stupid things.

But let’s move on grow is finally on track and very close to a 12 12 flip

We got in flower;
ACI 5X5 TENT;
medic grow smart 8 plus 760w(Samsung lm301h)
Aci u4 supplemental UV bars in between the smart 8 bars.
Mars hydro ir 55 35" Infrared supplement bars in between medic grow bars
Aci s16 supplemental full spectrum bars attached to each corner
3x aci 6" circulation fan’s
Aci 8" t8 pro inline on exhaust
Strains; 3x ag seed (On Haze x OG Haze) x nl2, 3x AG seed NL5, 2x csi Humboldt LEMON G x Lemon Party and 1 paradise Sensi star

2x4 aci tent; mother’s tent
2x vipraspectra p1000 (Samsung lm301h) 100 Watt panels.
2x aci 6" circulation fan’s
ACI 6" t6 pro on exhaust
Strains ; paradise Sensi Star, CSI Humboldt Obama Care, csi Humboldt sour o’s

2x3 aci tent; mother’s, clone and early Veg
2x vipraspectra p1000s
1x aci circulation fan
Aci 4" t4 pro on exhaust
Strains; 2x T-Square manifestation moon stomper, true canna Britney, CSI sour o’s

Lung room:
1 aci t8 pro inline venting to outside
1 aci t6 pro venting to outside
Magnavox 12k btu AC/Dehum
Aci smart co2 controller hooked to hydrofarm regulator on 20lb tank (this is just to keep co2 around ambient if our human output doesn’t keep it in the high 500ppm-600ppm)
Aci t7 humidifier, aci t3 humidifier
Air conditioner condensate pump dumps water into a basement drain from tubbing going through floor

2x rolling carts with supplies. 2 60 Gallon bins packed full of build a soil coots mix and 3.0 using roots lush as base

In closet is a aci 2x2 tent with venting not setup yet for drying harvest

Decided to toss the plants from seed into flowers tent and pots, ill take a few clone’s each prior to flip to keep em around till after harvest in Case we got keepers

Why ? Because im growing very impatient, and I’m jonsing bad to see a living plant full of bud after a 10 year sabbatical From growing and available weed sucks.

All plants in all tents are in 50 50 bagged Roots lush and 3.0 with lush base. Lush itself is a super soil, can take plants 6-8 Weeks on its own as Many report and roots claims.

Temps ive so far learned with LED need to be in the mid 80s (83-86) I’m keeping humidity at 55-60 in lung room overall, when flowering is commenced ill drop it to 50, and supplement veg mom tents with t3 humidifiers

Running night temps and rh at 73-75 and 45-40 rh. Veg lighting is 18/6

^^^^^^^
These here are the 9 in flowering tent getting a short veg so I can prune a bit

^^^^↑
These here are the ladies in veg tents, 2.5 gallon sun pak tall squares with corner high drain holes

^^^° new lung room in ground level bedroom
Put the kiddos up in the Old lung room.

Gained about 18 square feet after move.

5 Likes

Congrats for getting back on track! If I had the budget, I’d probably end up with a space that was set up similar to yours. It’s definitely aspirational. :star_struck: I hope everything works as planned and that the plants flourish!

2 Likes