The red house over yonder

Hey there,
Just starting a journal on my day to day activities.

Basic info

FLOWER

Lighting
8x nanolux 630w LED

CO2 -propane burner 900-1200 ppm

nutes

VBX
Photosynthesis plus
Shine
Raw salts; silica, fulvic,b plus,
cane molasses,yucca

17 Likes

Sounds like a helluva setup, welcome my friend. Hope to see some pics.

7 Likes

Is this a warehouse grow? Would love to see it.

2 Likes

Thanks @jesuswearsflares @TopShelfTrees1 ,I’ll get some pics up today.
12x15 flower
6x6 breeder
10 X 6 veg

The rooms at my day job are 20x30.I take care of 4 of them,2 24 light flower(double ended) and 2 12 light veg rooms.

7 Likes

Nice! That is a helluva setup it sounds. Looking forward to it very much “watching”

3 Likes

21 Likes

flower rooms at work

2 Likes

My home court.lol

22 Likes

Your fingers must hurt after trimming that forest. Thats a beautiful sight to behold. Are you using coco as the grow medium? On a grow that size even a 1% increase in yield is big numbers. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

16 Likes

I trellis the back 2 walls and use stakes up front so I can move things around at the home court.

After growing hype at work all day and following SOPs it’s nice to come home to older cultivars never exposed to viroids and pathogens

9 Likes

@jesuswearsflares
Canna coco in 7 gallon grow bags.i fill them up 3/4 of the way,so it’s like a wider version of a 5g grow bag.

Luckily I sub half the trimming out or the room would not get reloaded as fast.lol

6 Likes

Last rounds Lemon Larry f2

16 Likes

Cultivars are;
Lemon Larry f2
Raskals Fire og X elites ultimate SFV chem
Outkast pre 2k blueberry X Lemon Larry
Orgnkd banana og X elites ultimate SFV chem
Elites(lemon thai X bubba) X sour larry bx1

19 Likes

So tonight I caught a slip-up,I had lost a male about a month ago that I thought I sent to a friend(whitefire X ultimate chem 08)and I’ll be damned if he wasn’t smack dab in the middle of my flower room.Luckily I caught it plugging in my carbon filter

10 Likes

veg 1b veg 2 aka preflower.i can hold a few hundred in veg 2 and move a few more trays in if need be.flower rooms are usually right around 90 plants,2-3 cultivars.veg 1b holds between 21-66 plants per table depending on size,there’s 9 tables in 1b.1a is alot smaller and can accommodate around 100 freshly transplanted girls,4 128 site ezcloners,and a few trays.

This is just a day job to help a friend,and it beats swinging a hammer and packing a van load of tools at 52 years young lol.

I still have to handle all accountability for plant numbers,tagging,cloning,most of the transplanting,and a weekly audit on plant numbers for the state.

Then I come home and take care of my plants.lol.thank God the wife does veg at the house or I’d be dead.lol

16 Likes

Nice! We don’t get to see so often the inside of large ops, thanks for documenting it. Love to see how the room are set up.

You’re home one is already huge to me anyway :smiley: You breed at home for your day job, or is that two different activities?

Edit: Ah! Think I got it by myself. Indeed, looks like you’re quite busy!

3 Likes

@funkyfunk the breeding is done at home for the dark side.lol.

There’s no love in legal weed,no soul.i started making seed for my sons years ago…so they wouldn’t have to put up with the bullshit I do.haha

Once I felt like I was starting to do it for the money and not the love of breeding I shut that side down,but seeing some of the new guys at it and their enthusiasm,it rekindled the right reasons.

Going through the lab of @jaws always helps too😁

10 Likes

Nice, that’s a great legacy to leave to your sons. Wish you success on your path.

I hear you on the soulless mind in the industry. That’s what I get from it remotely, although it seems there’s also good people, only it seems difficult for them in this competitive industry.

2 Likes

Wow! Living my dream over there bro! Even the cultivars you are running are right up my alley! Larry is an all time favourite! What a beautiful setup! Living the dream, much much respect :facepunch:t2: @RWL

4 Likes