New grow auto's and photo

Yep you are. Hoodini knows his stuff more than I do so maybe do as he says but I like to really push them as far as I can. Your safe until you see nutrient burn then just back off slightly. You should see a HUGE difference come harvest time. Keep us informed on how it’s going :+1:

2 Likes

Oh god no listen to @Esrgood4u I agree to give her all she can take, as long as she can take it. Just know now that your at an “excepting” ppm so if shit starts happening you have the exact “proper dose” to return to. . . Just in case :v:

2 Likes

royal jack looking :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Looks absolutely prefect broski, great job :grin:

3 Likes

the girls starting to flowering more now flowering nutes on next feed

3 Likes

Did the NL ever recover bro?

No m8 I gave up on tbh cut my losses and binned it

1 Like

Good job Nice looking plants!

1 Like

gonna need to upgrade the tent for next grow these girls r filling out very well first flower nutes given in yesterday’s feed should get some nice bud of these two hopefully

5 Likes

little update on the girls both doing well feeding canna flores nutes 7 week in from planting

5 Likes

They are banging the weight on :+1: what ppm you manage to push them to?

3 Likes

The pics were yesterday b4 they got fed the ppm was 890 that was 75ml of flowering nutes slight sign of nute burn on lower leafs of the ak47 but nothing on the royal jack gonna aim for 1000 ppm on next feed they r lapping it up m8

1000 ppm is a good amount. Feed the jacks first then dilute the solution down for the ak47. They look mint. What does the breeder state is its finishing time? My widow autos were a 65 day strain but went to around 120 days.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip not sure of finishing time I would have to check the website I get my seeds from royal Queen seeds

1 Like

Royal jack is 10 weeks so expect 12-14
Ak is the same so… still a good 5 weeks to fatten up more

1 Like

Cheers for the info I am really looking forward to smoking some of this

1 Like

Pushing the ppm like this you should have an abundance of bud :rofl:

Fed the girls yesterday ppm was 1300 still only slight sign of nute burn on the tips of the ak nothing at all on the royal jack theses girls r Hungary lol used 100ml of canna flores ph 6.1 4 or 5 more weeks should do theses nicely :ok_hand:

1 Like

another feed for the girls they r packing it on well pleased even removed some of the lower fan leafs and some that were blocking light from bud sites around the middle

4 Likes

3 Likes