New grow auto's and photo

3 Likes

Ahhhh look at the size of them now. Pleased you took my advice and pushed them to there absolute limits. You should have one hell of a yield come harvest :+1:

1 Like

So am I mate can’t believe how much better they have turned out compared to my last grow really pleased with the canna nutes will defo.be using again

1 Like

Imagine how fat they will get if I’m correct about the harvest times :rofl:
You still have a couple of weeks anyway if the breeder times are correct so…

2 Likes

The bigger the better but the time they r dried n cured be some nice smoke for Xmas

2 Likes

getting fatter ny the day is it right tat I need to only use plain water for the last two weeks of flower

2 Likes

Some do some don’t. Supposedly means a nicer less harsh smoke if you flush.
Please don’t go by the breeder stated dates. Check the trichomes with a loop and if you see mainly cloudy with a few amber then start the flush.

another feed the girls smell :ok_hand:

3 Likes

10 weeks on Sunday for these auto’s another few week to finish have to start checking with the jewelers loop

3 Likes

10 weeks tomorrow how long do use think I have left I have checked the tricombs all r clear

2 Likes

4 Likes

Still easily 2 weeks minimum. My 65 day white widow auto went nearly twice what the breeder said. She’s still spitting out pistils?? They don’t seem to be shrinking back into the bud yet. When the pistols all turn amber and shrivel is when I’d start checking trichomes. She will likely double in weight before she’s ready :+1: she’s beautiful

1 Like

royal jack and ak47

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: they are still really “green” try and cut some of the nitrogen out if possible. With autos the leaves tend to yellow and die and that is an indicator of them being near ready to harvest

2 Likes

How do I cut the nitrogen?

1 Like

Check the bloom nutrient bottles. If part a has more nitrogen in it then put less part a than part b in ppm I’d keep around the same :+1:

The nutes r complete no part A or B it’s all in same bottle I was gonna go bk to plain water after today’s feed

1 Like

I’d give them a few more weeks. The leaves are too green. Auto flowers die off on their own in a set amount of time. The leaves will go yellow eventually nitrogen or not. Just bare with her. I can see the tips are starting to die on the pictures. Patients grasshopper :+1:

1 Like

Patience :angry:

1 Like

Spell check police :facepunch:

2 Likes