New Grow Reboot- newb2.0 doing newb things

Sorry for the bad pics, but a few shots of the Motz ak47- plant in the front, then 2 pics of 2 other phenos of the cracker mountain. All 6 weeks today. Plants are in 5 gal fabric pots.

11 Likes

They look very nice

1 Like

The ak47 is very short and squat, but looks like the top buds will form pretty big colas. All 3 finger leaves, looking forward to trying this vintage strain!

4 Likes

Thats the way a true 47 grows short and squat.
A true kush plant

4 Likes

At lights on tonight the @Tappy JOTI Afghan x blue lights is coming down. Day 65 from 12/12 flip, smells like artificial blueberries. Will post pics tonight.

The @Mongobongo cracker mountain needs another week or 2. Starting to swell and pack the frost on. Those buds look so damn nice. Once the other plant comes out that thing will need to be staked big time. Both those plants have really needed help holding up because of the weight of the buds on the branches.

4 Likes

Right on!!! Super excited for you!!!

I’m popping a bunch of Motz ak’s tonight. Want to find a nice mother.

2 Likes

Awesome work man. Very excited to hear your feedback on the CM smoke. I also just popped a few beans from Motz 79 Xmas bud x affi. :v:

4 Likes

@Tappy
Cut these tonight before lights came on. Used the flash for these.

13 Likes

I put these in flower a couple weeks back I’ll get you some pics soon

2 Likes

Cracker Mountain @Mongobongo

14 Likes

Whoa! I’m gonna have to go through this whole thread again to refresh on the specs of your grow. Well friggin’ done!!!

Put 6x Motz cherry ak v.3 into towel this morning.

5 Likes

This thread makes me want Ak 47 in my tent

3 Likes

If you still have that blue snow around next year, you may want to try it outside. I gave my neighbor a plant and it became a monster tree for him. Yield was huge relative to his (non) experience and pot size.

5 Likes

They looking sexy af!

I have 3 in flower and I think 2 in veg

Who had the blue snow and what is it ? I like hearing about huge yielding strains.

2 Likes

double post edit

Its the @GrowHard Blue OG x Snow Lotus. I hate having to type that cross all the time and just shortened it unofficially to blue snow.

Theres some info earlier in this thread about it.

4 Likes

How many days did it end up going sorry if I’ve asked multiple times already lol

1 Like

Blue Ox, is that what you mean?

1 Like