New Member 900 Watt Mars Hydro II Full Spectrum LED In 4X4 Tent

Wow those LED are finally mature enough to be used in real weed production. My hat off to your first post - monster bush under 900W (it must be more than 1,5 meter tall :fearful: looks definitely very similar to my results under 600w or 1000w hps). You could improve by using something more uniform than bush, yes it is more work as you neeed to train plants, but yield improvement would be very significant, wheter you choose to train by topping, bending or do more plants in sea of green.

:thumbsup:

1 Like

Crop King Iā€™ve gotten White Widow & Theyā€™re Feminized Auto Mixed Pack Every Bean Female & The Candy Cane & Other Autos in the mix pack were Cartoon Looking in my cousins Yard Outdoor. He also just Grew theyā€™re Crown Royal & They Turned out Amazing. Iā€™m thinking 2 of the PKā€™s & 1 Sour Diesel with 3 True Blueberry by dj short. That would be my Target Grow Next time around Under the Chip On Board Lighting lmao. Look at me all speaking the lingo and such eh. lol.
Am I ever getting the slag from my Old School Brethren folks. Most of which will never evolve to THE Science Of Grow.
Theyā€™re loss eh. Me Iā€™m totally just being a sponge and absorbing as much as possible. ā€œAnd Lovin Itā€ :grinning: :wink:
Hope allā€™s well with you & yours Bro.

Sincerely: Don D.

cropking doesnt have the real sour diesel or purple kush. im not a fan of them. they send out lots of free seeds for a reasonXD

ā€œDang,I knew I was going to have to learn this gig sooner or laterā€ :blush: Iā€™m a little embarrassed to admit this here but,
I know bupkus about this training/topping,bending. However I totally am down for the Sea of Green. Honestly the pic I posted of the bended Bud that looks like it weighs about 5 lbs. LMAO I got it off 420 and Iā€™ve wanted to learn how to Grow something remotely like it myself. Just never learned to do so is all. Some day. Right now Iā€™m working on switching out my Gear for COB & my 6" Fan filter set up is a little more than necessary so Iā€™m going to get a 4" another cut back in energy. Thanx for the compliment and your right She was 1.4 sweet guess the THC level was well, have you ever blacked out smoking weed? LMAO just messin. Seriously though it really was Chronic. Please donā€™t ask what strain She was "unless U wanna see me get all turtle and such. lol. Sativa though for sure.
Also though I just may have to learn the Train Gig as Anything that Enhances the Yield is A1 in my book. Pus I just might like it and enjoy chatting the Galz up whilst tending them. lol. Dad always said All Plants Need TLC. To this day Iā€™ve NEVER eaten a Beefsteak Tomato or a Cucumber or Sweet Peas like the ones outta his Garden to be sure. Dang I miss those. Anyhooow, Iā€™m mucho interested in hearing more Style.

Sincerely: Don D.

Check out my closet grow for an update. Look how much bigger they are.

I know lotus however honestly, Crop King Has Never sold me a shitty bean to date. Now I have heard some things about their beans through the years. I just tasted the Crown Royal my cous Grew & itā€™s truly remarkable. Iā€™ll give the Purple Kush a wee bit of room & my Daughter bought the Sour Diesel so I have to squeeze 1 in. lol. No worries though lotus Iā€™ll be filling the 4X4 & maybe the 3X3 too & this time SEA OF GREEN!!! Nothing but Foliage Eh! lol. Oh & Iā€™m for sure going to get the True Blueberry from dj short as well as a couple others he has some sweet looking strains & so far anyone Iā€™ve asked has Good things to say about his beans so thereā€™s that & Youā€™s here, Done Deal Brother Grower. Oh & BadVoodooā€™s Tree Trunk stocks? How in Gods Green Heart does one get a bean to Grow That Way??? Itā€™s quite amazing. Those Galz Are Adorable.

1 Like

Thanks, bro! Iā€™m pretty proud of 'em, myself! Look into mainlining and be sure to veg for two months for best effect.