Looks very tasty and skilfully grown.

Peace

Bonged

2 Likes

UPI

CO x DP

12 Likes

Plants got rained onā€¦so, yeahā€¦
(Lights a cigarette and starts to look depressed)
As the French say: cā€™est la vie.
(snaps out of it)
I mean: Fuck! LOL

3 Likes

When? Last week? Fuck is right. Did they get tore up? I would imagine some is still harvestable. Sorry Buddy! ((hugs))

2 Likes

Yesterday night while I was asleep. I went to sleep at 2am so it must have been after that, but before I woke up. It was so hot today that there was almost no evidence of it, but the leaves were still a little wet when I took a look at them this morning. Also anything around it that could hold water had a small puddle in it when I checked them. I guess it could have just been a lot of dew from a foggy morning, but the small puddles made me think it was a light rain (and I donā€™t like ANY moisture directly on my flowers). Either way those two are going inside every night from now on (whether rain is forcasted or not).

I think theyā€™ll be fine, but the smell has taken a small hit. Not like I can cure well enough to keep the smell around anyways lol.

Edit: So looking at the weather report (I trust their info when itā€™s in the past, but futureā€¦ :confused:), I see that it was fog that must have condensed and those puddles must have been left over from another time (plus some condensation). Still, Iā€™m seeing that humidty was at 93% from around midnight to 6am and thatā€™s still alarming in flower.

tl;dr
smaller fuck

3 Likes

So the ā€œtestā€ label for this grow is becoming more and more appropriate.

I found 3 budworms/Loopers/caterpillars among both plants which basically destroyed 3 nugs. Iā€™m definitely going to be using Btk on my next test grow.

Also found one nug that was beginning to get some mold (tore it off, but spores must still be around) so lesson learned about outdoor humidty in the winter :disappointed:
Need to put plants indoors as soon as the sun goes down in winter/spring.

tl;dr
This grow is ending like most of my grows: shitty :cry:
But I learned A LOT.

3 Likes

Experience is the best teacher :wink:

2 Likes

Our humidity is crazy low right now actually, itā€™s all the fog and dew in the mornings! Caterpillars invade every grow I do, I just keep picking them off. Best you can do. The BTK doesnā€™t really do shit unless you spray it every week and they wonā€™t even touch it anyway until the buds are nice and juicy and youā€™ve already stopped spraying anyway. lol I had tons of them this year. Everyday I had to dig them out of my colas. Still ended up with a decent harvest.

3 Likes

I think Iā€™m going to stop growing for a bit, save some money, and go back to growing indoors when I can.

3 Likes

Just got smashed by rain a couple weeks out. Have worn a hole in my carpet from pacing out of pure disgust

1 Like

Kinda how I feel right now. Think Iā€™m going to take a break from growing cannabis for a while. Veggies will have to do until Iā€™m ready, but Iā€™m not even in a hurry to do that either.

2 Likes

Meh, shake it off and do it again

1 Like

Sometimes its not that easy especially when frustration sets in though in all honesty, I donā€™t see it either as I have seen and done a lot worse in grows than @MisticHaze is doing/showing especially outsideā€¦shoot Iā€™d be proud to show those beauties off if they were in my yard :stuck_out_tongue:

We just have to stay mindful that visions and expectations are different and a break is needed from time to time to regroup whether it be posting daily or switching to something else for a bitā€¦or not at all. Only the person doing it can answer that and sometimes the answer isnā€™t clear cut as stress and daily obligations take holdā€¦a step back can be advantageous :wink:

Now with that said, MisticHazeā€¦keep doing you! Weā€™ll be here and cheering you on from the sidelines when your ready to do your thing :hugging:

5 Likes

I have a few seedlings that need transplanting (I was planning on growing close to perpetually) so Iā€™m going to give them a chance, but Iā€™m probably going to cut corners this next grow and not expect much. No rules, no expectations, (hopefully) no stress, and (probably) no pics/journal for this next grow. Then after that Iā€™m taking a break.

3 Likes

Someone liked a post I made when I first signed up in which I said, ā€œā€¦but I refuse to stop growingā€¦ā€ and it really put things into perspective. Iā€™m sure it was a coincidence, but it made me feel better. Taking a break is still possible, but yeah Iā€™ll never completely stop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m a dipshit, fog is like humidity on crack. lol I have decided that zero expectations on my next grow, especially since itā€™s winter, are exactly what I need. Iā€™m actually considering them an experiment since Iā€™ve never used a greenhouse. If they go to shit, so be it. Itā€™s just a plant. We can always grow more. Iā€™m supplementing my grow with lots of flowers and veggie starters in there too, so I can have some satisfaction if my winter attempt fails. Fuck it! Try not to take it too seriously and just have fun. It just shouldnā€™t be a stressful activity. Just a learning experience.

5 Likes