I failed while supercropping my plants and lost a few tops. They were old tops so they were hollow and were just not easy to work with.
I'm now just LST'ing them down with string because I can't afford to be lopping off tops this late in the cycle.
Still seeing lots of spots on random leaves and still not seeing pests directly and STILL being diligent.
Hey look at this weird single bladed fan leaf:
Got my seedlings up potted to their final containers and placed outside today. I'm 2 days past the summer solstice so I'm definitely late considering their age, the autos should hopefully be nice and finished by the time first frost hits.
Top 2 and bottom right are Dark Devil F2 autos from @Mr.Sparkle
and the bottom left and middle are OG Kush bagseedlings.
The largest seedling (OGK) was really really leggy so I made him a little stand.
Thanks for the tip @ReikoX
! I was considering burying the cotyledons on this seedling but he recommend I keep them at this stage of growth and prop it up instead.
They are being grown in 5gal buckets (except the middle is 3gal), filled with my own mix of black earth, new promix and old recycled promix I've had dumped in a swamp beside my house.
Tomorrow I need to get my clones transplanted. They're hungry, they're wilting, they need new homes. I would have done it today but I ran out of soil. I'll have to pick some up tomorrow at the garden centre and build a mix.
They're stretching again, I'm tying tops down the best I can and am hoping they'll stop before they get too close to my light (which can't be raised any further)
Bud sites are starting to show up. I always call this the "constellation" stage as the little white budlets remind me of stars
The soil is finally drying somewhat quickly, and I am having to water every 2-3 days now as opposed to the once per week before. I'm glad I added more perlite to the mix. They were last fed on the 17th and they are quite dry tonight so I fed them 5ml/L of DNF Bloom A+B. Lots of lower growth is looking sickly I'm tempted to take it off as well as any insignificant nubs that will never fill in.
The 2 mature flowering plants also got a light watering tonight as I'm just letting them go until I run out of smoke or they start dying whichever comes first. They seem to actually be 're-flowering' so to speak, as if they were locked out for some time and all of a sudden started eating and photosynthesizing again, and the buds are swelling up.
I picked up some "Mega Soil" and some potting mix at the garden centre today, came home and mixed it up with some more recycled promix and got all the clones from my cloner into 1gal buckets. These are a mix, the ones with popsicle sticks are White Widow and the ones without are Northern Lights.
As you can see they are looking quite sad/sick and hungry, so tonight they got 2ml/L DNF Grow A+B and 5drops per gallon SuperThrive (10ml/gal is recommended for transplanting) in hopes of fixing this stress they're experiencing. Most of them had solid 3-4" roots on them with lots of micro hairs and I thought I took a pick of them in a jar to post here but I don't see it now.
They're due for a cold, wet night tonight so lets hope everything survives!
I still have ~40 clones in seeder trays under a T8 that have roots coming out of the tops and bottoms of the trays but some of them appear to have been light bleached (under a T8 whaaat) I'm hoping I can still salvage a good chunk of them for some guerilla locations around the property.