New to commercial growing, looking for smaller plants

I pretty much told you what needs done. But it’s not overnight. If you want overnight quick iffy yields of wtf you might want to run warehouse of fem autos and as said you can keep all on one light schedule no speration needed for veg. They even have autos of all the hyped up strains but my opinion though is real progress is going to come from time and selection.
And not chasing hyped names
You got to put time n work into it. Find your own fire.

3 Likes

You would want to start growing many seeds. What you seek lies in your plant testing. You plant selection never stops. If consultant knew how to grow weed they would not be looking for much work…in a legal environment…

4 Likes

You’re gonna lose a lot of money learning and failing before you make any, if you’re asking this question.

If you’re a commercial operation and also don’t know what you’re doing, you need to hire someone who does, or a consultant to teach you.

That being said, just…buy the seeds you asked about and get germinating. They still sell Black Domina.

6 Likes

It makes me laugh when the suits trying to get rich quick ask for help while trying to take the business from those that built this industry…. It’s like stealing a car but asking the owner how to drive

5 Likes

Oof. It’s hard to stay on topic here…

For smaller plants I would look to grow style. Short veg and clones per previous comment. If your doing some sort of aero it should be ez to pump them for a few days in veg (like 3) and flip.
The better pheno hunt you do the better the future (obvi). Or better yet just lurk on someone else’s set up on IG and buy the cut.

Edit. Add.
I meant that with good intention. There’s fire cuts that already perform. For a start up this might be better than pheno hunting.

3 Likes

Your question is a bit pedantic for someone getting into commercial growing. I predict :sob:

5 Likes

@NewtotheGame .

Was the purpose of this thread to troll everyone that popped in?

Cuz I can honestly makes this extremely easy.

You want advice and then piss and moan about the advice given. All answers to your original post track. Start there.

What doesn’t work for this community is when someone comes in like they’re hot shit fresh out the pan and acts like a complete tool bag.

This isnt RIU, trolls disappear quick here.

This is a great community but coming in out of pocket usually sets the tone for how your time goes here.

@moderators just for transparency.

10 Likes

Nice…

There’s a lot of valuable information here. You might want to spend your time researching and reading - and learning.

You say you don’t want to “mess up our rep out here”, but if you’re asking about seeds, do you actually have a reputation as a commercial grower? And if you do - what is it? I can find Shalom Growers, LLC in Albuquerque, and I can see that you incorporated on July 6, 2021 - but I can’t find any other info.

BTW - for those who think I’m doxxing, I simply used the info they provided here:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t say research on a company name given to you in this thread by the operator of said company doxxing… More due diligence.

6 Likes

Hey @NewtotheGame , your name says you’re new and you are defiantly playing the game wrong. Making hate filled comments calling people in this community names is not going to find you members willing to help. You came here talking about a new commercial grow and appear to have no knowledge of the strains you should be growing. This is basic information one should have long before they decide to try to start a business for it IMO. Good luck to you, I am guessing you are going to need it.

4 Likes

Nailed it on the head… @DougDawson

2 Likes

Lmao @NewtotheGame you have never seen the game and it would eat your sorry ass alive.

I didn’t think this place was going to be as toxic as it is when someone for ask for info. I really don’t need anyone’s help on here I was just looking for additional resources. Apparently on here you’re supposed to allow people to say things to you but you can’t defend yourself, that’s not my style.

Here’s the thing, a person trying to start up a business would do well to realize how to take the high road. One can respectfully defend their position without resorting to name calling which will further alienate you from the crowd. This place is not toxic, it is the best forum I have ever found full of generous and knowledgeable people. What happens to a person is much less important than how they react to it IMO. If one does not like the way they are being spoken to by a particular person they can just put them on ignore and not see another post by them. It will get you much further than telling a community you are new to that it is full of “hating bitches”. Seriously, saying that to folks is clearly not going to bring out less hate. Just some friendly advice.

7 Likes

You asked, got genuine responses, then didn’t like and trolled them.

Cool, we don’t really need your 18year old “I’m gonna make money growing weed and noone can tell me different” attitude anyway.

Noone has said anything to you in any sort of off topic or demeaning or even the slightest aggression until you tried to act like a big guy and set the whole community off…

Again. Trying to be nice.

Let’s keep on topic :grin:

4 Likes

You’re right

1 Like

Their is a wedge driving in between commercial growers and private growers. It just don’t mix well.

That does not have to be the case here. I truly believe a few people here will help you for free…Overgrow is about weed but the reason its here is so people can
get information about how to do better.

6 Likes

Honestly at that point, hundreds of fem seeds would be a lot less costly than hundred of fem clones and yield better payback after flip in terms of cost/ vs profit/grow

4 Likes

Do u have a website? A store? :thinking: anything besides a biz name already?

1 Like

You’re right. We are going to start from seed just to make sure we can get the mom we want.

1 Like