New to commercial growing, looking for smaller plants

You have biz partners? Financial backers?

No website as of yet. Got building, license just waiting on permits for construction

2 Likes

You have purchased land already? Do you have a store/building design? Genuinely interested.

3 Likes

Do you have permits to grow Cannabis commercial :thinking:

2 Likes

So how big a building do you have? What’s your plan design wise ie how many rooms and what is their purpose? What are your plans for medium and irrigation? How many plants are you planning on having, what weights are you expecting to get and what is your time estimate from start to first cash crop? What kind of lighting and environmental controls are you planning on using?

3 Likes

Thats that I guess, gave up already. Legit information too. I was just getting into it.

Don’t skimp out on the boron. Top shelf only.

7 Likes

@NewtotheGame This place can seem toxic on some levels at times, but if you know how/where to look it can be a great community

Good luck with your quest - I hope this part of the learning curve does not discourage you.

I haven’t the knowledge you are looking for but over grow is definitely the right direction …

All I get from what your asking is "what are some reputable genetics to run " (to make $)
And this is - maybe- coming off as a short cut request - towards some people that have worked genetics for a long time - dealing with failures and sacrifice .

You will deal with those just like every business . There is always sacrifice and loss - but you will gain priceless knowledge and experience from that …

Commericalizing cannabis is not alwayss received too well I guess .

Best of luck with your research for you’re team

Bros grim wouldn’t be a bad place to start imo… fwiw

Best of luck

3 Likes

height: short
@ cosmicwisdomseeds.com/cosmicafghani