New to overgrow!

Yes your correct 100%, ozone is a great and effective technique! We do have ozone in our HVAC as well as a c1 machine that works both for gassing a room as well as an an ozone generator for water that we can use to directly hook up to our manifolds to clean lines, or spray tables or what have you. We use this machine once a week!

4 Likes

They do dont they! The dosi is no longer green as well as jelly breath went jet black!

20 Likes

Welcome oilcountry97. Great to see a another Canadian, plants look awesome. Madd skills man.

3 Likes

Thanks🙏! I’m happy theres quite a few of us canadians here! I’m thinking about starting up a thread for my next grow, if theres any interest.

In the meantime if anyone has insta and wants check out my current or previous grows, feel free to add me up my handle is @danky_mcdankerson

7 Likes

Yes man I’d be interested in seeing ya thread, haha like the name

2 Likes

Sounds good, new strains to run next go. Also may have a new hydro system from eazy plugs to beta test. Hopefully I have it in time to start my next crop!

2 Likes

Digging your too😜!

1 Like

That is a Beautiful sight!

@OilCountry97 welcome to OG.
There is definatly interest from this guy!
Just checking out your insta.
I need to up my root game and it looks like you have that covered as well as everything else.look forward to learning from a fellow canadian.

2 Likes

absolutely love these pics… must be mesmerising some days for you…

uvb(iirc) lighting in air handlers for this reason also without hazard to personnel in the room being conditioned.

Welcome to OG! great thread and pics. Love those colors.

2 Likes

Those there are some truly amazing colors…tons of eye candy!!! Did they do it on there own or did you drop temps or something :thinking:?

welcome to og by the way!!

Stay kind,

Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes