New420Guy Seeds

i have a question, is everything fem? do you sell Regs @New420Guy ?

1 Like

He has all kinds of stuff. Autos, cbd, fems, landrace and regulars. Big selection. I have been eyeballing his site for a few months now but have not pulled the trigger yet.

3 Likes

ok so if it doesnt say fem its a reg?

1 Like

I believe all but one of the landrace strains are regs

3 Likes

Most likely. He has some regular hybrids for sure. Ive been eyeballing the sfv og kush f3s.

2 Likes

I would think so but I am just assuming. Can you confirm please @New420Guy ?

3 Likes

I got his super silver haze

2 Likes

was it regular or feminized?

1 Like

Well guess I’m going have to swing on over to the site with this feed back!

4 Likes

Hi @New420Guy, welcome to OG! the place to be, have fun!

3 Likes

Great to see you here @New420Guy !

3 Likes

They are regs

2 Likes

thanks! outa likes right now

2 Likes

Welcome to OG brother. I have 2 or three of yours that I was gifted by @Sebring when I first started here. I have to get them out to remember which ones. I’m glad you stopped in I’ll be able to get the skinny on them. peace

3 Likes

Welcome to og @New420Guy. Just talking about buying some seeds last night.

2 Likes

Hello @New420Guy , when I went to look and purchase seeds I get this message. “If you are paying by credit card, please note that you will be asked to create an account with the processor that will allow you to pay with a card attached to your PayPal account.” What does this mean, it says to create an account with the processor to use PayPal? I am confused as neither PayPal or Credit card show as payment options. Who is this processor?

4 Likes

WOW!!
You do know you just ate True North Seed Bank for lunch?? Right?
I mean totally demolished… :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1: :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

LOL, I could do that buying retail from Seedsman and charging a 75% markup. That said the prices look fantastic with this site.

2 Likes

Just saw that… That needs to be fixed ASAP. :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

High! To be honest, our original Black Domina regs came from a breeder friend, and I don’t know where he got them from. I think maybe Seedsman.

7 Likes