New420Guy Seeds

Hi Jamescoldflame. Yes we have regs and fems. Are you looking for regs?

3 Likes

Hi DougDawson
Yes we do take credit cards and debit cards. If you look at the bottom of all the payment options, just select WAAVE (credit/debit card) Payments. Maybe it’s hard to see because we offer so many different payment options. You definitely don’t need a Paypal account because that is the one we don’t accept.
Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi OleReynard

Wait… what? Who has no freebies??? Definitely not New420Guy Seeds! EVERYONE gets FREE SEEDS with every order!

13 Likes

Hi DougDawson and Grohio! Yes we have some regular hybrids, indica hybrids, and sativa hybrids. We have regs and fems. We are currently out of SFV OG at the moment (getting ready to make F4s) and a few other strains but we have a batch of seeds coming soon … any day I think.

4 Likes

Hey, thanks for the response. It just confused me. I saw the 4 methods of payment, the forth one being Waave but below that it says “If you are paying by credit card, please note that you will be asked to create an account with the processor that will allow you to pay with a card attached to your paypal account.” I assume that Waave must be the processor you have to create an account with. It didn’t say to pay by credit card you use Waave or it would have made more sense to me. Anyway thanks, I am heading back to look at all those seeds you have there :slight_smile: Oh and just to add I had no idea what Waave was until I googled it after getting your reply so that might have lead to some of the confusion as well. Have a good night

2 Likes

High and thank you too. We actually just had a conference call with my webmaster gal and the gal from Waave. There is an updated plugin or whatnot that we’re working on getting installed (if it works lol) and it should be much easier to see Credit/Debit Cards. You are not the only ones who have been confused by that. Waave is actually a new card processor for us. We were just trying them out for the last 2 months and we’re liking it.

5 Likes

All good man, I figured they were new. Everything was new once and if it makes for smooth credit card transactions than that’s awesome.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure one of pack of seeds I have is the SFV OG. I was stoked about that. I’ll check out the site. peace

2 Likes

Suggestion: create a button which says the seeds that are in stock. Thanks.

2 Likes

I’ve made a couple of purchases at new420guyseeds.com

I just sent cash both times. I’ve been happy, speedy delivery, 100 percent germination, and fast frosty bud-

7 Likes

Hello. I am expecting my first order from you. Nice to see you.

1 Like

@New420Guy your Black n Blue lady in a 7 gallon pot waiting to go out in May here in

New York :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thats going to be a monster come may !!!

2 Likes

it will be it is not a clone but a plant from seeds started a year ago that was outside all summer

hit with frost three time in the fall and weed whack over the summer came back inside

had mites

it has had a rough life at Camp Happy :slight_smile:

what does not kill you makes you stronger

10 Likes

I’ve been seeing the name black and blue pop up a few times lately. Plus it’s obviously a survivor. Going have to go give it a once over I guess.

1 Like

Don’t sleep on his Pine Tar Kush y’all…

12 Likes

I’m watching, looks good Molto
Smoke report will be the decision maker

2 Likes

Early report is sour kushy flavor and a great full body stone. Need to let it go longer next time to really see, but I’m impressed. She’s revegging now.

7 Likes