Day 58ish

6 Likes

How tall are they now

1 Like

1 and 5 are short suckers about 1.5 ft and the others are almost 3 ft

2 Likes

I didn’t mean for that to be in bold… lol and #1 reminds me of an Indica plant

2 Likes

Look great!! You’re going to be well rewarded that’s for sure… and yeah no1 is definitely an indica leaner

1 Like

Man they are looking nice and chunky, you should be very proud

1 Like

The first one kinda looks done. I have such a hard time identifying trichome stage. Even with my jewelers loupe, I shake and lose my view. From what I think I see there are some clear and some milky. I even tried downloading a microscope app on my phone, but I end up shaking right when it starts coming into view. I was trying to at least get a close up pic with the app to post for help, but I can’t get it. So frustrated! It’s weird though this plant is only like 60 days old. The rest still have at least 2 to 3 weeks to go.

1 Like

How long do buds on autos usually take? The first one is at 30 days. Got my hand to stop shaking long enough to see clear trichomes, so #1 is not finished yet.

1 Like

What does the seed co they came from say? Id think at least 55 to 60 days minimum

1 Like

They say 70 - 75 days from germ. However, the indica dom is gonna finish early I think. It is so far ahead of the other 4.

2 Likes

Sounds about right that… the flower window and the indica coming in earlier… so patience it is hehe. How are they smelling ?

2 Likes

If I touch them they smell amazing! I’m not sure if it’s the strain or the size of my back yard but they are pretty low odor plants.

1 Like

Spoke too soon! All of them are stinking to high hell today! Delicious! :grinning:

1 Like

A few of the girls top colas

7 Likes

Looks like Auto #1 is almost done. When do I stop feeding her? A week before?
Getting nervous with the strong smell coming from the backyard. Really hoping it’s not noticed all the way to the front. If it is, here’s hoping my pitbull is scary enough. She’d only lick someone’s face off, but they don’t know that.

3 Likes

Last pics of Auto #1 Cut off as many leaves as I could while she was alive. She’s hanging to dry now. Last 4 autos are a week or so from finish.

Well, that was my little Indica dominant baby. She was short, but her bud was fat. My first successful grow. :evergreen_tree::sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Looks like your a pro now! :grin::+1: amazing harvest, great job :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you! Now this bud is gonna be good! I still have most of the icky bud from the clones. It’s complete shit. lol

2 Likes

Nice early harvest there!

2 Likes

Thank you! Autos are fun! I may have to assemble my cheapy greenhouse and grow some in the winter. lol

2 Likes