Newbie first autofem blue dream journal

I will absolutely post pics through this journey. This will be my log throughout. I’m really excited to learn and I want to keep things as simple as possible while I do it. Eventually, I want to learn to grow my medicine all organically, but baby steps for now.

Thanks for the tip on the pots!

It’s gonna depend a lot on how compact your soil is… Marijuana likes space in soil and that space holds less water… but marijuana hates to much water for periods longer than a few hours… need pics of your soil…

Here’s my soil as of 5 mins ago. I’m thinking water today or tomorrow

1 Like

1st grow Blue Dream clones that I unknowingly put outside without weaning off lights. They prematurely budded, some are starting to reveg. No idea what the hell to feed them now

3 Likes

I agree!

3-gallons start to finish is perfect for outdoor autos. I’ll be following along :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just checked to see if the autofems germinated yet. Planted them yesterday. Of course they haven’t. I’m wishful thinking! lol

2 Likes

My first and second runs are both Blue Dream as I have found it to be the best strain for my anxiety so far. Figured I may as learn while I made medicine.

1 Like

For revenging you would feed them veg nutes I believe, but it would be advised to wait for new growth to happen and clone that then just work with that.

1 Like

Well that’s my problem. I am brand new so I thought that clones were just plant cuttings and that I could just stick them outside and they would just grow. I don’t know how to clone anything, I bought them.
Now they’ve gotten weird and are basically an experiment. So, I’m just riding it out. I have new babies germinating now and will be much more careful with them.

2 Likes

Edit: if the blue dream your talking about cloning is auto, the following is applicable, if not just carry on and ignore what I said lol

Cloning autos is a waste of time, (if I’m getting the right impression by your post)

The clones will be stunted and still on the same timeline as the mother, it never works out well.

4 Likes

The first batch is not autos. They were regular clones. See pics above…
The new batch germinating are autos

3 Likes

and I need to learn how to grow before I start messing with cloning… lol

3 Likes

Don’t feel bad tonight is gonna be my first legit attempt to take clones lol!

I have made clones but not with much good results, armed with knowledge and good mentors I feel like this time will be different haha

3 Likes

Good Luck! Sending Magic Green Thumb Juju your way!

3 Likes

Resilient plants aren’t hard to clone just takes a lil patience!(that’s why one should always start with good genetics) There’s a million cloning videos on YouTube and good old clonex will do wonders although it’s not necessarily needed. Experiments are always fun though so keep on keepin on! Good luck on your lil babies, one good thing to keep in mind is LITFA and let it grow! Cheers!

1 Like

Still waiting no sprouts popping. Apparently, staring at them doesn’t make them come up either! Man, growing things requires a lot of patience. lol

1 Like

4 out of 6 sprouts so far! Still tiny. 6/30/18

2 Likes

And that’s why we can’t stress enough to new growers the importance of a full stocked supply of LITFA! GO GET STONED and reVEG like your blue dream clones😉 that seems to work for me

2 Likes

Everyone keeps saying that LIFTA. What does it stand for?

Leave it the fuck alone

3 Likes