Newbie starting - Bag seed babys

1 Like

Uploadingā€¦ they suffered some rain damage but they are still looking good just a few ripped leaves

So far looking goodā€¦

Maybe you could consider using proper rich soil next timeā€¦ plants would benefit from it.
I think that it is too rocky ā€¦

2 Likes

This was cropped and tied. All of this slows the plant down in veg. I do it because i can, (have the time) and i donā€™t like twine and nets in my way. Like @LemonadeJoe said experiment and donā€™t be afraid to mess up. That is how you learn.

2 Likes

The rocks I added on the surface for stability and filtration and all the small pebble looking things are the perlite just looks rocky lol

1 Like

my new tree Shes going strong I decided canā€™t have enuf babies this one I topped also

1 Like

Its been about 8 days sense I gave them there nutes Iā€™ve been told I should feed about every 2 weeks any thought I know ryasco said when ever leaves start to yellow but Iā€™m bad with that stuff lol and how long should I wait before topping agine

Hey should I cut off some of my fan leafs to make sure my growth node tips get enuf light?

No donā€™t cut off the leaves those are your solar energy panels, only cut off diseased growth.

2 Likes

OK Iā€™ve been being miss informed Ty

I only cut off leaves that overlap each other. At night they droop and condensate on each other.(sweat on each other) That can cause problems. If my room gets cramped i pluck leaves that touch the walls for the same reason. Leaves are important and i keep as many as i can but not at the risk of creating an environment for pathogens. (bortrytis, powdery mildew)

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been using this for fertilizer what Ya think

1 Like

The fish emulsion i used to use as a compost tea additive. It works but makes your room smell like fish. The dry stuff i have no information for you.

Thank god mines all outside the dri stuff is chicken poop and living bio enziemz Iā€™ve been to its good

Should I be fertilizing full strength now?

That is a young plant outdoors so it has a lot of food around it so i would say no but you know your plants environment better than me. The outdoor plants i help with have never had anything stronger than a tea but i plan ahead and top dress as needed.

Is there much nutrients around sand I dug holes in the sand filled with dirt and mixed maybe 20% sand the plants like the airation without sand they stay to wet

1 Like

I have said it before that Alaska deodorized fish fertilizer is a damn dirty lie , I made that mistake indoors and had to get a motel room for two weeks just so I did not puke

1 Like

I canā€™t answer that without guessing. If you want to feed the plant, to be sure just follow directions on the package of nutes and if your leaves get very dark wait a week or so before feeding again. I use fully amended and composted soil with topdressings, and once a week have given kelp, crabmeal, neem, and minerals less oftenā€¦ Your Jobes tries to mimick that so a few teaspoons a week might help but i canā€™t see everything that is going on with your grow so i donā€™t want to get you in trouble.

2 Likes

Mine are bagseed as well watching an waiting :+1:

2 Likes