Newbie starting - Bag seed babys

How long do u want to wait before re topping a plant and can u top the upshoot branches that come up from fan leaves

It is up to you. You donā€™t want to take more than a third of the plant at a time. It will take a week or so to heal then you can do it again if you want. If your plant isnā€™t healthy wait till it is. If your plant is growing leaps and bounds it is very healthy and you can get away with doing it more often.

Ok Iā€™ma give my baby another 4 day to recover because Iā€™m a parinoya freak

And what about the growth nodes u get after topping can u top those also the lower growth nodes that pop out the fan leaves

If you top the plant and the side branches grow out of the node they can be topped also. If you have branches growing out of fan leaves i want to see a picture. Ha! Ha! :grin:

3 Likes

Lol itā€™s the node Iā€™m just bad with names should of said base of fan leaf maybe lol

1 Like

These are outdoor plants?
What geographic latitude are you at?

-87.91667 Iā€™m in a desert I just looked it up so I believe it right I have no clue about lats and longes

2 Likes

Hoping they will have a good hearty harvest around end of October it donā€™t get scary cold tell winter even then I could probably get a harvest then lol

1 Like

Iā€™ve been told black strap Malassis is the best to use for weed plants is that true and how much should I use Iā€™ve been told 1tbl a gal and how often do I use it

you want unsulphured blackstrap molassess. i use it to feed the mycelium/myccorhizal fungi in my soil which convert the sugars to nutrients. itā€™s also a source of calcium, magnesium, iron. i use 1-2tsp per gallon and i feed every watering but iā€™m in coco. maybe try 1ce a week half strength to start and your plants will let u know

1 Like

Yeah that stuff stinks. I ferment my own fish fertilizer and it doesnā€™t smell nearly as bad (until you spill some on your hands). I can put my nose to the bottle and take a big whiff without gagging.

1 Like