Newbies Giveaway thread **CLOSED**

This is Awsome @CADMAN

3 Likes

This is a very kind and thoughtful gesture. I’m international (basic user) and am certainly interested. But if there are more than 4 of us interested, I’m happy for you to count me out. :wink:

5 Likes

Ur the 1st International person so far.

4 Likes

And just like that, I just went up a trust level, so feel free to reallocate mine to another international grower. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Your still good. That’s kinda the point of this whole thread. To get more New people to get chatting and visiting more threads, ya know making friends ect.

13 Likes

Great idea @CADMAN-

Keep up the good work…

4 Likes

Are they regular or fem?
Shit, if they’re regular I’ll take a pack :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

That will definitely get the growing going for some new members.
Let me know if you want some stamps Cadman. :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I second the stamps. I can donate some US first class forevers.

9 Likes

Damn, I could have used 15 of those today :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I’ve still got some Orange Grove, and Northern Lights x Orange Grove, if there are some newcomers that like their indicas and want an easy variety (strain) to start with. You can pick from one between the two. Count me in on this @CADMAN

11 Likes

Ohhhh this is BADA$$ Brother. Thank you.

7 Likes

@JustSumTomatoes please read 1st post of this thread and let me know if this is cool with you?
I can change anything no worries.

2 Likes

Yours if you want them, nobody had claimed them yet.

3 Likes

Yep, looks good to me. I can also do stateside or international shipping.

3 Likes

If your lookin to donate Stamps :wink: I’ll snag them.
I’ll use them to ship out these seeds.

3 Likes

This is epic. Great job giving to the community. :+1: Keep up the awesome work. :beers:

4 Likes

Sold! Send me a dm.

3 Likes

Man idk if I replied to the post or not so I deleted my last reply… but I would love to try my hands on MBA I’m in the United States :grimacing:

1 Like

Hey man could I get in on this giveaway please? I’m International! I’d absolutely love to get some regular auto seeds to use they’d fit my situation perfectly, summers are crap and short here haha

4 Likes