Newbies Giveaway thread **CLOSED**

Your in… Your new :wink: Consider this the welcoming party… Please choose option #1 , 2 or 3 from the first post.

2 Likes

Ha! This is awesome!

4 Likes

Sorry brother :disappointed: this sign up is for straight up Newbies 90 days on OG or Less. Newbies don’t get enough love… BUT don’t worry, You will get your chance soon enough.

3 Likes

This is awesome not sure of my trust level is to high but if not I would love to have some bubblegum autos either way thanks @JustSumTomatoes and @CADMAN

1 Like

Your pushing 1yrs brother.
We looking for 90 days in service or less this round @Metz2

Ok thanks I’ll gladly wait till some more are ready

1 Like

Thank so much man! #3-Ireland :smiley:

This is Awesome! I’ll make sure to give back to the community as soon as summers over and I have a seed harvest of my own completed, this place is great! :grin:

4 Likes

Awesome thread! Love seeing this kinda stuff.

5 Likes

I’m definitely a newbie, been here a couple of hrs.
In USA . I’ll have to go back and reread, it’s late, I’m old. Great site!

5 Likes

Trust level two and old school :rofl: :rofl:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

@JustSumTomatoes I need a “CAPPED limit” on options #1 & #2

I’ve got enough to send out 35 packages of 5 seeds each.

1 Like

Maybe do a wiki with a numbered list for people to add themselves too. I’ll match you on seeds. The list could go like…

#1 Orange Grove

1. Person A
  2. Person B

#2 Northern Lights x Orange Grove

1. Person C
  2. Person D

Etcetera…

Each group will max out and cap off once they hit 35. I can swing 175 seeds each of OG and NLxOG.

2 Likes

Nice one for sharing

I am confused and new. One person started this are we to pick a second one from the second person. Thank You for this chance.

3 Likes

You may pick one from the 3 choices. Once you get your seeds do a little thread on your grow.

2 Likes

Just pick one and it will come to you when Cadman PM`s you for a address. There were 2 more choices added when another member donated them to the thread. Just keep it simple bud, pick the seeds you want, follow the instructions and they will come to you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Option# 2 USA. Dibbs, sorry I’ve been reading the sharks on Reikox workshop thread.

1 Like

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THE WHOLE FIRST PAGE, FOLLOW DIRECTIONS & YOU WILL RECEIVE FREE SEEDS… NO NEWBIES LEFT BEHIND… FIRST PAGE IS NOW WIKI page.

3 Likes

Hey!!! I’ve been here 38 days. Do I qualify?? I’m USA

2 Likes

Looks like I’m member status, no problem if I don’t qualify!

2 Likes