Newbs here, 1st post. Read plz

welcome to the forums @CADMAN

intro thread is over here Introduce Yourself @OG

but ^^^^ is good enough in my books, will take some posts to build up your access but once you do post up a grow journal to share what you got going on.

8 Likes

Welcome Cadman. I am one province over to the west. Lots of great peeps here.
Some nice strains you got. I will have to do some searching on those.

7 Likes

Welcome aboard! You’ll find lots of interest in landrace genetics here, trades, offers and requests shouldn’t take long. There are many Canadian members here, so shipping and trading shouldn’t be too hard to accomplish.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG. From another Canadian lol

7 Likes

Thanks all for making me feel welcome.

3 Likes

Welcome brotha!!! Thought you might be interested in these. Just sign up as I’ll be shipping over the next week or two.

4 Likes

Hi and that’s awesome. how do I sign up?
Any info on the spotted lime? Sounds cool actually.

1 Like

How do I quote your message?

1 Like

Lemme know if you want me to add you my friend.

1 Like

Yes please. Thanks bro

1 Like

No problemo my man.

1 Like

It’s like copy and paste, but there’s a quote option when you highlight the section you want.

1 Like

Welcome to OG! @CADMAN sounds like you will fit in nicely

2 Likes

Hey @CADMAN Welcome to Over Grow!!

Another fine member for the Canuck Brigade… :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Welcome from down south in Prohibitionland USA. Great place to be for those that love to make and distribute seeds. Also a great place that’s free from a lot of the drama that has ruined the other forums.

1 Like

Check this topic:

2 Likes

Welcome @CADMAN I’m also a seed lover! Great place to land. Thanks @LemonadeJoe for all ya do bud.

2 Likes

Hello Og’s I have been surfing around different forums for sometime now. I always like to read up on the latest breeding projects and preservation projects. The 81 skunk project prompted me to sign up. I love growing and sharing my experiences with other growers. I love to see all the pictures of the different strains and all the diffent phenos to be found. I have a pretty good seed collection I have hoarded over the years, but have been looking for the Old school heavy hitting Skunky strains for some time now with no luck. It is great to see all the work being done to preserve these strains. I am excited to be here and will be posting some of my grows to contribute to the site as I grow along.

2 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @wierdly .

1 Like

Hey All,
Long time smoker, first time grower here. I have ALWAYS been enticed by the science/art that goes into a grow, and I just can’t hold out any longer :wink: I have a handful of seeds rescued from my grinder, and I’m going to be starting with them for training. This is a great day.

2 Likes