Spotted Lime auto F2s for trading and passing around

Hey @JBow918 I’m late as always to the bean dip. I’m certainly interested in sampling some lime weed. Idk what you want in return, but what I can offer in return. I’ll cover shipping and throw in a little extra for a couple of OG members who’s not able to ship. Hopefully this works as I’m adding my name to the list.

2 Likes

Appreciate you brotha!!!

6 Likes

Sweet. No need to pay shipping my friend. In future if you have something special just keep me in mind.

9 Likes

I wish I were that clever. Lol. I will be sending @Sebring what ever dont use. I think it awesome that they will be going back home to where I got them.

13 Likes

Teamwork makes the dream work! (Its cliche because it’s true :rofl:)

18 Likes

I’ve got some Spotted Lime seeds in the mail being shipped along with some landrace Ruderalis seeds! I knew about the landrace seeds, but didn’t know he was including a handful of the others as well. So I decided not to add my name to the list. Wanna let someone else benefit from your generosity. :blush:

Hopefully I’ll end up with a decent male in the bunch and can do a seed run! Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

I’ll be making another drop at the post office tomorrow. I’ll keep contacting people on the list to get safe addresses. Thanks everyone for the love and support. I hope everyone enjoys these and gets the relief they are looking for in these fine little beans.

18 Likes

got mine tues. thanks man! going to grow some next spring.

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what comes of the spotted Lime crossed to the auto wedding cake and lowryder ll.will be will be sending some of each line and crosses back to you when they are done brother.

3 Likes

Hell yeah man. Those lime cakes will be good for sure.

2 Likes

The wedding cake is an auto fem so i am going to reverse one plant to make more fem wedding cake and one wedding cake i am going to dust branches with the spotted lime and lowryder ll…Also grabbing some fem auto Death Star and White Nightmare at end of the month.Will reverse one of each and dust one of each with the other…Looking to move to 75% auto to 25% photo period in my gardens…Also grabbing fem Alaskan Thunder Fuck to work with the LowRyder ll …All kinds of auto projects in the works this winter.

12 Likes

Fem auto deathstar?? What!!! Where did those come from?? The wedding cake, spotted lime auto sounds amazing!!! Would it taste like a key lime pie??

4 Likes

Key lime pie sounds pretty fricking awesome.

8 Likes

The spotted lime is definitely more sweet so it should pair nicely with some good wedding cake. I think you are on to something @SmknCanuck !!!

6 Likes

No bro we are on to something.I could not make it with you so kindly creating and sharing the spotted lime.Spotted Lime Cake sounds good to me.

Also going to be doing a reg auto test for HeritageFarms of his Red Lebanese auto x royal purple kush auto and have the ok to make seeds just gotta give him his due accolades :laughing:

5 Likes

Definitely onto something!!

1 Like

Then we will have DeathStarRyder and WhiteNightRyder .DeathStarWedding NightmareWedding …Going on an auto seed bender this winter…Then to top it of with the auto fem CrazyCanuck mix one of each auto femminized reversed plant of each strain placed in the tent with the fan going to make the Crazy Canuck

4 Likes

got mine as well my friend pollen iß jut in time and the trumps nutz is funny crap @SmknCanuck so I don’t know if it was covered but what are you using for reversal

4 Likes

I’m gonna tell you now…I’m getting in line for some of that!!! Enjoy your weekend, do stay safe and, indeed, be well.

4 Likes

Got mine today, thanks again and I’ll message you soon with a list of what I have, although I don’t have any autos.
The Trump Nuts were the cherry on top, even my non user wife thought they were hilarious.

12 Likes