Newish to the site drop ur first grow pics here. my first attempt

Got 1 og kush that came up last night

1 Like

4 comin thru. 1 green lantern and the og kush and I’m germinating 5 goji x orangesunshine. When should I plant them?

And then there’s this one left going still the other one hermied on me sadly but “bag seed” took it’s tole.

2 Likes

Home from hospital yesterday. Here’s pictures of hanging ready for trim when I think I can do it and jar it.

7 Likes

Nice thread bro was nice for a first grow but might wanna use alil litfa at times you chopped them a lot could of been why one seeded itself but other then that good job

1 Like

@Kingaizen69
Haven’t found any seeds yet. It has been very hard with my health to even grow. If not for friends and people around me helping I would not have been able to grow at all.

1 Like

@Jaybud think he was referring to @StevieG but your harvest looks pretty legit. What’s the genetics?

Oh ok was wondering what he was talking about but I see now

O sorry guys didn’t read or look above a little medication here. Looks like I better stay away from comments lol :joy:

3 posts were split to a new topic: Soul420’s Grow Journal

Here are my 3 sexy lady’s thair the same age

7 Likes

Your gonna get moved bye👋
Post on your thread bro

2 Likes

Just keeping thing clean. Feel free to start a thread for your outdoor. :grin:

2 Likes

They look good bro! Keep it up

2 Likes

Thanks I’m trying doing a lot better than last year hurricanes wipe me out last year

3 Likes

Looking like sexy ladies what’s there names? Love the outdoor grows!

1 Like

I don’t know what thay are my friend gave me some old seeds he had but he can’t remember what thay were go figure

2 Likes

Yikes that hurts! Hail almost did me in this year in Colorado… got them covered in the nick of time!

1 Like

Ya hail sucks glade to hear that you got them covered up in time mother nature she’s funny sometimes

1 Like

Just had a warning for 1/4 hail And 60+ mph winds and damage to houses and vehicles were expected over the radio for my county about noon today. . . All it did was cloud up and now it’s sunny again hahah must have missed me

1 Like