Nex420’s Outdoor Adventure

Chopped some papaya and Red Meds. I’ll post some pics up of the Papaya after I dry/trim - was a pretty small harvest since the clone got halved by the winds of Mother Nature. Not the end of the world…

The other plant on the chop block soon is this Orange cookies x Nichole clone. Enjoy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:call_me_hand:

1 Like

Lemony goodness Jesus OG trimmed and ready

6 Likes

You have some lovely plants there cuz! I see you turn a good bit into concentrates, I do that also, but also do up a good bit of the dry ice hash.
Grow On!

2 Likes

Thanks for the love Johnny - I appreciate the kind words.

Them concentrates are some serious business. I’ve been smoking flower this last few weeks to get my tolerance back down but just whipped up a fresh batch of rosin to get back on the wild side :partying_face:

8 Likes

Tails up WCxBP. Smells like a nice banana peel with other accompanying scents. It’s raining outside so I was trying to get in and out lol

I’ll take a free bud wash any day of the week tho :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Damn, that’s a nasty looking sky! lol Hope that bud dries ok cuz lol But free bud wash can’t be too bad a deal!

1 Like

Amen to that! We don’t get much rain around SoCal so I’ll take all I can get. Went outside last night to grab it but it was still damp so had to let it dry inside before I got her into the drying room.

Spent last night trimming half of the Red Meds

6 Likes

This WCxBP came out real nice. Was trying to get a good trim on her but she was so sticky it was a pain in my ass. Did what I could lol.

Also came up on a frog for the backyard :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looks tasty, how are you planning to dry/cure?

1 Like

Usually will be dried in a closet in the spare room of the house. Humidifier is needed most time of the year since I’m in a dry zone. Usually can keep it around 55-60% RH with my little humidi. I’ll stay 60s if the buds are dense. If I want a longer dry; I’ll usually get to 65-70% RH.

After they are jarred from 3-7 days depends size of nugs, then we will play the burping game for a week or so. Hygrometers are a must during this stage to ensure accuracy. This also keep margin of error minimal.

Once the RH stabilizes in the jar I’ll only get fresh air in there every few days or once a week depending on RH%. I like to keep it high for a month or so for rosin pressing yields. After it gets down to the 56-58%RH range I’ll usually just use as flower to consume. The fresher the material is always better for concentrate IMe.

2 Likes

It must be getting cold there. Your frog is frozen solid. LOL

Those buds are nice! I wonder what color they are under all that frost? :thinking: :laughing:

1 Like

Finally getting into the 60s lol. We were actually holding a nice 70s through November. The veggers weren’t growing that slow but now the cold is setting in lol. I actually prefer the small plants - these trimming hands are getting old :smiley:

Yeah I wish I could’ve got better pictures. The nice light green with the purple hues makes this one a pretty bud. Usually I get better pictures a month or so down the line when the dry and cure is bout finished.

Appreciate the love Billy :slight_smile:

Orange Cookies x Nichole trimmed in 15 mins, got a free bud wash yesterday so I thought I’d take advantage of it lol.

5 Likes

Got the cookies trimmed up, not a ton of yield but it’s decent :slight_smile:
& a flowering Cannarado Bday Funk

6 Likes

It’s been wet & cold lately. Here are some of the small bloomers

5 Likes

For small women???
Beautiful buds. BTW

2 Likes

Really nice, what strain are the purples again?

1 Like

Cannarado Snooker
Cannarado Grape Gasoline x Horchata
Cannarado Red Meds
Symbiotic Genetics Miracle Fruit

2 Likes

Cheers Billy.
Here’s some non 420 outdoor stuff of mine

5 Likes