Nex420’s Outdoor Adventure

That is an impressive grow brother!

1 Like

Not too shabby for a one man operation eh? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to try outside growing man. Maybe Mo state will get their collective heads out of their collective asses and allow medical patients to do that.

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Yeah hopefully. Electricity is insane $. I had to stop doing my indoor cause it was just causing the bill to go through the roof, more so than it already is lol.

I’d rather have my reef tanks take that electricity too instead of a grow room. Don’t get me wrong, indoor growing is amazing, it just doesn’t make sense out here in California unless you are just wanting to cultivate indoor flowers for the consumer.

3 Likes

Have you ever taken any of that marine water and diluted it a whole ton and fed plants?
Beautiful tank BTW!
I used to have a product Sea90 and it was basically boiled or concentrated seawater salt in powder form, it had over 90 trace elements/minerals.(glorified Reef salt)
Being high salt I didn’t use it often but I thought it was cool.
I use my freshwater aquarium water all the time for the N and bacteria

1 Like

I have always wanted to try, but usually I’m so tired of doing the weekly/daily regime that I just don’t have the energy to take that water and utilize it LOL horrible lazy scientist I am. But with the way the fish poop and N and P increases, it makes senses that the water would have some good viable stuff for the plants. But as you mentioned, I’d have to get the salinity right and do extra shit vs if I just had a freshwater tank.

I would definitely do what you do if I had a FW tank.
I have seen that Sea90 before and was interested in it.

1 Like

Flower bomb

6 Likes

These 4 pics are of each top of my SLC girls. Last summer I was 5 for 5 males, this winter I was 4 for 4 females. Excited to see these go.

These are my buddy’s work, he bred Coastal Panama Red with Aces Panama Red, I’ll have to ask which was the mom and dad again because he probably told me It just slipped my mind.

SLC = Sloth Loves Chunk by SirToots :slight_smile:

Cheers brada for the good work

8 Likes

Been a bit behind on things. This week we had some nasty winds. Usually about this time of year we do lol.

2-4 more weeks on the revegging clones and they’ll be put outside for the spring haul.

GCP seed is looking like she might be a winner. We shall see.

3 Likes

More pics

6 Likes

Out of likes but everything looks awesome! :green_heart:

1 Like

Hashhhhhyyy daysss

5 Likes

4 Likes

I can’t decide if the plants,hash or mini reef are more beautiful.:heart:
Keep up the good work

1 Like

Ty kind sir, I very much appreciate the love. You keep doing great things as well.

Trimmed up this Symbiotic Nam Wah shorty tonight. The Banana OG marred with that Mimosa orangey ness makes for a really nice smell. I can’t wait to sample her.
Wasn’t a huge yield, but none have really been during the winter haul. Small plants in the cold usually, some bud is better than none though IMO lol.

8 Likes

Squishy squish

7 Likes

More sauce and stuff

6 Likes

Chopped and froze this little Snooker.

Here are the SLC ( Coastal Panama Red x Ace Panama Red) that my buddy Sirtootsalot worked on. I need to send the guy a Xmas card or something this year. They’ve taken a bit of wind damage since it’s that time of year, but it’s early flower so no qualms on my end.

7 Likes

Did that male have trichomes? If so, I hope you saved the pollen.

2 Likes

Little bit of frost and a nice smell to them as well. 2 super northern haze males pollinated 2 female super northern haze. Also left a Ghost train haze x Somali Taxi Ride flowering next to them to get some of those seeds as well. It’ll be nice tossing them out this summer to see what I get.

Tossed some pollen on my Red Meds and a few others. It’s been so windy that I probably didn’t need to do much.

Pink hairs coming off this AK48. She’s a bit leafy since I tried to get her to reveg, but she wasn’t having it. Has some nice density already.

5 Likes