Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

What a mind, like a steel trap!!!

LMAO

Yeah bitch , only had what 4 or 6 or something. You pop them???

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

No. We agreed I would hold off until my garage was up to snuff. Running a 30 JS male-test for @lefthandseeds first.

7 Likes

Like I remember that, lol! OK

Js…Jungle Spice? male test…oh his unknown parents seed run thingy???

4 Likes

One F3 Mama, three F3 Daddies (10 seeds from each). We choose the Daddy and call his spawn F4.

6 Likes

Wow, lefty has you working for him cool!! You go boy!!!

4 Likes

Whoops, I was going to write the correct name on the bag but then I got high lol Most likely Goji OG x Super Silver Yo Mama male.

9 Likes

Damn plants already adjusted to the HPS. GG4 already starting to move! Light turned up to 500 watts today, did not lower it however. Goji and OHGA look to be fighting for dominance, a close race at the moment. Both have similiar structure and are branching out well. No more training will be needed for those 2 , just get out of their way. Not big enough to suck much water yet, but it is coming .

11 Likes

Hey jet will b popoing yours in a few days…
Just waiting to clear up a little space.
Should b able to. Pop shortle…
Lets see what i get…lol

4 Likes

What ya gonna run?? Og and OHGA??? What I would run, wait, what I AM running, lol!!!
@Bigun

3 Likes

Went to go fill my Octo’s rez’s today. Did stem rubs. Orange Goji and OHGA smell way different. AH not much at all yet, she comes on later. GG4, damn, heavy ass smells already! Cannot place it, burnt rubber and something else , she is funky smelling!!!

8 Likes

Orange goji praying towards the light the ones in the F cups

Update on the slow starters 1 more orange sunshine and 2 gg 2 so still hope for the OH xAG

13 Likes

Still no OHGA up yet???

Og looks just like she should!!! Cannot wait to see you run them!

3 Likes

Chocolate, sour and gas. That’s what your looking for

-GH

8 Likes

Not yet but seeing the gg2 just popped there is still hope

2 Likes

Was not sour, not choc, maybe the tire smell was the gas coming out.

Did not even smell the leafs yet, just stem. The gg’s are def the stinkiest off stem rub, 2 times the others so far.

3 Likes

Interesting, can tell she is gonna stink pretty bad. Between her and the Orange, looks like it will be a reek fest. Amnesia does not get her funk on until mid flower or so, 5-6 weeks before she gets stinky. This run, depending upon how OHGA smells, is gonna be LOUD!!!

4 Likes

Yeh bro.
I will have a couple of smaller rooms ready after tonight.
Also i can move a couple in with the little RT and hope the RT has enough growth to finish before the gogi gets too big.
I will have to flip them probably at 18"…
I hope to have at least 4 females from each and put them in 5 gal. Container and 4 in a 4 x 5 and 4 in a 4 x 4.
Just hope evergthing works out as i planned…lol

6 Likes

Yield: 1 serving…mine.

4 Likes

When you talk about the GG4 it sounds like the one I got from my buddy and ran outdoor.

Pointed to the sky, tough as shit branches. Mine turned an autumn color as it finished. Looked like crap most of the time though and plugged along in the 100 degree heat.

He said butter and chocolate smells. I get that gas, diesel smell and it’s pretty potent.

Love watching your runs and can’t wait for the roots to hit the res.

3 Likes

Right now, no choc nor butter, just nasty “funkyness” best I can describe it, and it is stronger than any of the others I have running.

Pretty much KNOW this cut is the real deal Jose Wales cut.

YUP, hard wood branches I cannot bend w/0 breaking, no matter what. Goofy branching with not much sense to it .

I

4 Likes