Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

Telling ya, the Gavita is a MO FO…she throws some lumens!!!

Even with a 300 buck lens filter, the REAL look cannot be seen till lights out.

What ya think @ifish, thinking we got this covered by now…lol!!! OGHA is going nuts,
she is gonna be super special, like I said makes GG4 look, smell, feel, retarded …Hope she is potent and tasty, but with AH Mom, Orange Pop’s…just gotta be huh!!!/!?

3 Likes

Damn jet…the frost on those is amazing. I love frosty fan leaves lile that.

2 Likes

Still got 35 days to go…

5 Likes

Damn, bro. Looking real good in your room, eh? Bet that smells like freaking heaven, too :smile:

Does not have to say Cookie Gelato 33 Wedding Cake Masterpiece to produce STELLAR POT!!!
NOR have to come from Cali. Some recent members have laughed at my tastes in weed. Tell me the Amnesia Haze is not rated with their Cali “named” bullshit. Nor the Orange…Ill stack it against their designer strains any fucking day.

3 Likes

Smells exactly like someone jammed an Orange Rose up your ass to just under your chin…lol

4 Likes

So you use TVF for veg and Jack’s for flower?

I’m still scrolling through tons of posts looking for your soil mix.

1 Like

Found it…20 chars…

1 Like

ALWAYS TVF…ALWAYS till 2.5 weeks into flower

THIS RUN…Jack’s …Yes…1st use of it

1 Like

@50State’s BITCH’s GETTING IT!!!

Fiddy make Fire!!!

Plain n simple

50 for president, not Pedro

5 Likes

Beautiful work as always they really blasted off

2 Likes

Amnesia Haze looks like a light weight huh!! Certainly could not be the best weed I ever fucking smoked could it!!!
Some asshat on the site LAUGHED at me cause I said MY Amnesia Haze was the best I ever had .F you buckwheat and the Donkey you rode in on . lol

You know from her presentation here at 38 days…she goes 70

18 Likes

That shit looks bunk. Why did you give me that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Because I do not want you killing my good stuff

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

The glue packs it on late, but she does look great right now. :+1:

I like the name Orange Jet Fuel, but… (forgive me) Jet Fuel was a strain from 303 seeds a while back. The Jet Fuel line was then carried on in several hybrids from Compound Genetics in a cross with Gelato, aka Jet Fuel Gelato. The name game is a pain in the ass.

I do have a proposal for you for you upcoming Space Monkey run. That with the Grape Pie might make a magical beast. If you’re up for it, let me know.

-GH

7 Likes

Never fails does it!!! Thanks for saying so!!!

@50State.MY TAKE IS: I like the name, not planning on going to market with them, so wanna keep it! Im not looking to become Bodhi or Kevin, just have a few of my own lil gems I can CALL MINE!!!

Where I to want to market them, then I could always change names .

Grape pie…what is in it? Know of Grape Ape, excellent,tasty, STRONG…know of Cherry Pie but never had or grew.

WHY would it gel with Monkey from Space.

5 Likes

Certainly looking like the straight volcanic fire to me :+1:

1 Like

YEAH…Douchnozzle does not know his ass from a hole in the ground… He is too busy making stupid ass threads so he can karma farm and build enough to start his master plan…wtf that might be…Im not in grade school, i blew him off.

Thanks man…it is fire

2 Likes

I’m finding it hard to keep up with the banter in this thread, it blow’s up so quick and why wouldn’t it with the grows documented here, but I really enjoy the pics :thumbsup: everything looks stellar in there

5 Likes

Same same haha log on and 50 new posts… someone doing it right up in here

4 Likes