Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

yeah from floor to vert top of pot…let me go measure and tell you exactly…

Was wrong, it is only 18 inch’s from floor to top of sleeve.

OHGA and Orange Goji # 2 are going to leave the other 2 in the dust. OHGA appears to have OG vigor on display

Gorilla Glue # 4

No doubt she is the real deal J.W. cut either, very cool G.H!!!

17 Likes

thank you for that

I use a seven gallon standard pot now

I will have to look I thought they were about 12 inches

all the best and your grow looks good

Dequilo

4 Likes

Bubble Hash Sunday

First load is in, gotta wait 30 minutes to re hydrate before mixing . I no longer use the 220 micron “work bag” but just dump in the machine, find it works much better for me.

I will update this post as I go along. Not too much trim this run, plants were really dense and few leafs. NONE of this is Buds, all trim

My bucket is high because between each bag is a spacer I made from old leaky buckets. Gives much more room for the water to work itself down through, and with the tall bottom bucket, none of the screens stay in the water but drain well.

1st run will be 7 minutes of agitation

18 Likes

I got some trim in the freezer I’ll just have to do this tomorrow thanks for reminding me

2 Likes

Your welcome my man!!!

All done Hashin…

Nice clean Bubble. Only used 3 bags, 220 bag, 160 bag, and my 73 bag. 220/160 thrown away, 73 will be full on Bubble!
Sometimes the 160 bag and the 25 bag will produce decent, THIS RUN, with only leaf…not so much, lol!
So 12-15 grams full melt, I’ll take it and run…this is wet wet, it will be frozen for 4 hours then micro planned into a cardboard shoe box for a week in my kitchen cabinet. Then will “Frenchy” it into a nice Temple ball.

Peace and happy bubbling

Jet

Frozen then ground now a week to dry

22 Likes

Generally when cuts are placed in the Octopots they tend to struggle a bit before getting their footing. Even sad looking at times. These cuts, at like day 4 are showing no signs of stress, so I decided to give them some early training.

Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut:

My cross OHGA, showing vigor from @50State’s Orange Goji male Daddy!!

Orange Goji # 2

Last but certainly not least, Amnesia Haze

Ok, so GG4 is already proving to be a bitch, lol. Her stems are really woody, she is about impossible to bend without breakage. I was as gentle and slow as I could be attempting to bend her, she just snaps instead, argh!!

See she is gonna fight me, but I know how to deal with her type, now I know it…

She will be trained like this one, W/O having to break or knot her stems. The one I broke is one of the 3 to be pollinated, so no biggie, even if it does not heal. The one in the Octopot was done 2nd, and I did not harm her.

I hate a woody stem myself, MY Goji OG has them, but surprisingly Orange Goji does not. OHGA has 1/2 woody stems, will bend without breaking, but have to be real careful and slow about it,

Veg for me i a boring time, be glad when it is over!!

18 Likes

Just watched French cannolis video again awesome info

Also plants look great

6 Likes

Thanks for the detailed pics and info on the octopots. Now I’m really interested in trying them on my next grow. Nice diary too!

4 Likes

Beautiful work going on at Jets

4 Likes

So, GG4 is showing ME…great growth, great branching, no problems. Takes well to being trained, other than having woody stems, just have to tie her down rather than bending her stems. They already have a smell to them, for a SECOND…till Orange Goji takes over, then it’s all OG in there, lol.

@GrowHard…thanks for good healthy cuts, soon as they rooted, they have taken off, NOT a slow grower or showing me any issues with my feed, they like it!!

1 will be MOM, 3 will be for my seed run with the Goji male:

The Gorilla Glue in the Octopot

The Amnesia Haze in the Octopot

OGHA…AH X OG … killing it! Gonna be a BEAST like Razor!!! Smells of orange rose

Orange Goji Pheno # 2

The 4 in the Octopots are all healthy, saw zero suffering, they should be in the rez any day now. Soon as they start to take the fuck off, out from under the T5’s and under a 750 HPS DE Gavita.

THIS run will be to the small side. Put up over 2 lbs of killer last run, this will be more hunting than for collection. Will turn them at about 14 inch’s tall or so, if I am able to.

Peace,

Jet

23 Likes

So with a few weeks in jars curing, the last batch of Orange Goji (50state) is getting really really LOUD!
Open a jar the entire house REEKS!!! Not sure just how loud it is going to get, hope not much more, lol!!!

16 Likes

Don’t open the jar, LoL

The majority don’t like smoking that 7.62 cherry or it’s siblings.
People are saying it’s too strong and can’t finish a J.
I don’t have a problem but my tolerance is high.

How you fending, my friend?

13 Likes

Smells right through the jars!!!

YES, it is certainly strong, but not over powering. I just took down another of the AK47’s, the last AK. The WR’s are doing nothing, too cold here.

The high is very hard hitting at first, but mellows out. I love the taste/flavor, the one today smells louder than the other 2 did.

Im good…pissed at myself for going into the Shark Tank…it is not my type of environment, I KNOW THAT, yet still went in, when will I learn, lol!!! Irks me to lose a “friend” that way, but he just went OFF didnt he!!!

Did you know him from another spot??? I knew him as Sacred Plant Warrior, and never had issues with him.

I did some looking, see Cherry Ak47 F1’s for sale. F2’s also, and even F1’s crossed to an F2

10 Likes

Hmm who’s were those?
Where did you see them at?
It’s amazing to see these all come out of the woodwork.

Nope didn’t know the guy.

6 Likes

Your Buddy JAWS…at several places, think even at GLG!!!

5 Likes

Yeah I saw them at GLG and probably every place he dumps at.

6 Likes

Poorly written text on each , wonder if they turn much?

Read all of Motz(lol) a bunch of others too. Could not find much recent on JAWS…cannot find the site where he hangs out at. See him at other sites, but not recently.

2 Likes

Love me some weed you can smell threw a jar.

7 Likes

I tried to make a package to send to a friend. 3 vac sealed bags, into a no smell bag, then vac sealed in a Mason jar…
Left it outside and took the dogs for a run…smelled it BEFORE i got back into my yard!!!

IF you have some of 50’s F1’s you should plant them…if not, I have some F2’s you could have if you desired, just say so!!!

Thinking it just may be the stankiest Bud I have grown, and its not done getting stinky yet!!!

14 Likes