Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

Yip, I second that!!! Got some CRAZY kind of stank on her.

7 Likes

As it cures it is getting much louder. 3 or 4 times what it had while growing…YEAH!!!

5 Likes

Very nice dags Jetro.
I see German Sheppard pups have blue eyes like Rottweiler’s do. I have to male Rotts, and agree, weed and dags go great together…

On a side note, kudos, your girls look super healthy Man. I look forward to seeing your GG#4, as I have a bunch of them just kicked myself.

K.

8 Likes

Thanks man…the GG4’s are real healthy. 1 is to be a Mom, the other 3 will get some pollen thrown at them, see if I can up the taste/flavor profile on GG4 a bit!

This run will be turned small and contained, not gonna be a huge harvest like last run, do not need the Bud, and really want to get on with OHGA and also make Orange Glue .

Finn, the GSD with the blue eye, is ULTRA RARE…1 in millions, GSD’s do not have blue eyes. He is a special little boy…lol !

9 Likes

Trippy…As a child, I had an Old English Sheepdog, with a blue and brown eye. It is super cool.

That Orange Glue sounds super dank…Sounds like a great cross…

K.

6 Likes

Well, it is about to get made, maybe 4 weeks time. Want plenty of seeds so will veg the 3 donors a bit before flowering and seeding them.

9 Likes

I will be watching that (if you document it)…

I love seeing the breeding shots, I don’t see many males in my neck of the woods haha.

Thanks for your content Mano.

K.

5 Likes

I will document it right here in this thread. Will hand pollinate the GG4’s however from pollen I already have in my freezer, so will not be too impressive looking, lol!!!

7 Likes

I apreciate the offer but I have far to much to sort threw atm. I have a skunk sfv cross that has a uncontainable smell that I’m quite happy with and a bunch of kush genetics to hunt threw. Will be busy for awile working on preserving some older stuff.

5 Likes

Finally made up my mind and bought nutes for my flower run, Wanted something I could mix, something that stays mixed, and is cheap . Jack’s fits the bill. Never run it before but see many here do, so gonna give it a try.

I will continue to use Urban Farms Texas Vegetable Feed for all of veg, and through 2.5 weeks of flower. Mixed to about a 2/1/1 ratio.

Weeks 2.5 - 4 will use this :

Straight up, 1 teaspoon per gallon…1/3/2 ratio, EXACTLY what I want here.

Weeks 5 - 7 will be a 50/50 mix of the 2 nutes:

and

1. 10.30.20 @ 50% is 5 . 15. 10
  2. 5 . 12. 26 @50% is 2.5 . 6. 13

When mixed together we get…7.5 . 21 . 23…or basically 1/3/3 again, exactly what i want for these weeks.

Weeks 8 and 9 will be straight up 5/12/26…or 1/ 2.5/ 5…again, exactly how I want to pump them in last 2 weeks of flower building.

Week 10 will be back to straight up 10/30/20 but at 1/2 teaspoon per gallon.

How’s it gonna work??? Gonna find out. Dug around a lot looking at different nutes, knowing what ratio’s I want to have and when made it easy. Just had to find a “complete” fed with numbers I could manipulate to my fancy like these 2 above.

No, it is not their 321 formula, and no, I will not be adding anything else(no calmag no salts, nada) , and will be mixing it on my ratios and at my PPMS. Not using it before, I will play it by ear, but 1 tea per gallon is about 520 PPM , exactly where I shall start. Texas Vegetable Feed is so good and complete, I am counting on it to " set up" the grow sleeves so well no more micro/macro nutes will be needed. Do not know how good Jacks is in that regard, about to find out.

Very close to what I ran on my last Octo run, with superb results, so I have a standard to gauge this run to. The last nutes I used were just close out specials at a local grow shop, they didn’t mix well, did not want to stay in suspension without LOTS of work, and I am out of them, lol!!! They were on sale for 60% off when I got them…The Jacks, at full retail price, was about the same cost…but with TWICE the weight! Jack’s appears to be a giant bargain, you know, assuming it works well, and I certainly believe it will!!!

Peace, no more fighting, and Cherry AK47 up your ass…:sunglasses:

Jet

11 Likes

Nice haul bro…in the process of making some shatter…lol
It was great last time.
Looks real dark this time.

3 Likes

Everythings looking great Jetdro. You killed it on the last one and this one looks like it’s off to a smooth start.

I love the doggo pics especially the 3 playing on the rope. That one dog’s expression :joy:

:vulcan:

2 Likes

His name is Finn, he is the son of the other two in the picture. That is a year old or so. He now towers over both Mom and Dad and weighs 92 pounds of solid muscle at 1.5 years. He can run like the wind, and jump clean over my 6 foot back fence with only a 3 foot run up to it!!!

3 Likes

Post up pics of it mang!

2 Likes

Hey @paintedfire420…your a Black man now huh!!!

1 Like

My new Motto:

20 Likes

From the waist down. :wink:

LMFAO that meme is great. Funny because it’s true. :laughing:

6 Likes

Veg with TVF @ 2/1/2 ratio

Early flower weeks 2.5 -4 @ 1/3/2 :

Mid flower weeks 5- 6 @ 1/3/3:

Late flower push @ 1/2.5/5

That is my plan and I am sticking to it.

10 Likes

So I am told this GG4 clone I have is the real deal, but also a nightmare. Grows everywhere, no rhyme nor reason, cannot be well controlled. I love a challenge. So far she has been acting cool, but I see what I am being told and believe it!!

Here she is BEFORE the flip, just now getting her feet into the rez. Soon she shall take off, see if I am up to making her look nice, lol. Challenge accepted !!!

17 Likes

Ok, maybe GH is right, I will be damned, the lil bitch’s are fighting me!!! The 4 in soil pots are going nuts, with, as I was told, really no rhyme nor reason , just all over the place. Stems so damn woody I cannot crunch them without breaking them, and they have hit the veg stride, can see this may be a mess.

My plan was to let them sit between the octopots, now I see that may not be possible. Thinking they would just go all over the place and make life miserable with 4 of them in the flower room. HHHHMMMMMM. Now, just hitting veg good, they are altready getting WIDE and LANKY! Going to have to re think this one, the 3 to be seed ladies may just have to go outside. Gonna flip them start of next week, can see they will jump enough to give me plenty of seeds, especially with 3 of them going to get seeded!!!

Or…hhhhmmmmmm…I could just pull out another T5 HO and let them flower under that, keep them small and try to contain the seed run. The 3 for seed will only be for seed, do not care about getting bud off of them…

That is what I shall do, place them in the same room as this octopot flower run, but put them under a T5 instead of my Gavita’s. Have 1 in the Octopot that can go nuts, do not need 3 others doing the same, lol.

Wanted to turn the Octo’s when the ladies got 12 inches tall. Well, OHGA has ruined that idea,lol! She is already 12 inches tall and wider than her octo sleeve, and just ready to go ballistic. The A.H. and GG4 are NO WHERE CLOSE to her, at 6 inches or so. Orange Goji pheno # 2 is right there with OHGA!!! If I wait till GG4 and AH get 12 inches, these two will be so huge when they get the flip, it will be just like my last run…which I did not want, lol.

What to do, what to do…argh…LMAO!!!

Hey @50State…OHGA, sitting right next to Orange Goji Pheno 2 is OUT PACING HER!!! WTF, she is gonna be a beast, she has a good 15% on OG # 2 who produces the same as Razor!!! We are gonna have a winner winner on our hands again!!!

10 Likes