Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

1000th post!!! Cha Ching!!! lol

Do NOT get me wrong. Plant is BEAUTIFUL, covered, DENSE nugg’s too!!! Giving me ZERO ISSUES, and standing erect with 8 “arms” 18 inches over screen…no support yet, and her limbs and branches LIKE MY FOOD, they are strong now…she may go 72 days w/o support.

I looked at many GG4 runs yesterday online. Mine are actually ahead of any I say for day 39 now, so all is good.

The Orange Goji, the OHGA and the Amnesia Haze are all much “heavier” plants!! Much!

CANNOT WAIT to pull them down , and test samples of GG4 Vs OG…gonna be interesting, and I think I already know which way it will fall!!

YOU STILL RUNNING yur OG’s or any OHGA’s???

2 Likes

I have 4 OGs just in low light at the moment waiting to be moved. I’ll grab some pictures of them when I finally up-pot them.

-GH

4 Likes

Yup, want to see 'em…please do . GG4 is a beautiful healthy plant, enjoying running her, hope she flattens me when I smoke her!!!

2 Likes

Gonna put you on the SPOT @50State

You have the EXACT same cut of GG I do. We both have OG and Space Monkey too.

IS YOUR OG better than GG4??? Is it as powerful??? I KNOW it has 1/4th the taste of the OG, so do not go there, go all the other ways…power, feel, yield???

What is your take since you have GROWN, Bred, and smoked ALL of them???

4 Likes

Use Texas Vegetable Fertilizer ALL VEG @ 1 tea per gallon…TEA NOT tablespoon!
Continue TVF till 18 -20 days INTO THE FLIP, then change to your flower nutes.

Jack’s, @ MY mixing’s is killing IT No issues yet, 39 days in, 30 days to go…can see what I am using and when here in my thread somewhere…

2 Likes

THCa…made some last week here. Royal PITA to do it, takes FOREVER , TOUGH on my manual press(12 presses!!!) and , to me…not any better than my normal Rosin…

Looks cool though!!! For the 16 year olds, not me, never do it again

1 Like

@OleReynard

He has been asking me about his AK47’s that I ran, has not seen me talk about them, figured I would address it.

I will never post my findings from a POOR RUN>…and that is what I gave the 47’s, a poor run, ON MY SIDE!!

Was so excited to have them (loved ole skool 47!) I threw them down when I should not have! Both my rooms were full, no space left, STILL I THREW DOWN 10!!! they got poor light in veg, on the outskirts of the lights, and when I placed them in the grow room 3 weeks behind Orange Goji, and on the outskirts of the light foot print, with Goji dead center of it, WAS A MISTAKE>

They got closed out, so took them outside…in December!!! Nasty weather, (54 inches of rain n 3 days ) stuck them in the CLAY SOIL in the ground, nEVER gave them verts, and neglected them…they did survive, when most of the other did NOT!!!1

They were tiny tiny plants, 4 dried to less than 1/2 an ounce!!! Just was NOT a fair run of them .

tjhey smelled exactly like Rey said they would, pot is strong, but just did not do them ANY JUSTICE…

@GrowHard has some going inside, THOSE will be a much better rep of his strain.

Sorry Rey…it happens…done it before, will again Im sure. Wanted you to know I botched the grow…ARGH!!!

win some, lose some, I lost that one!

8 Likes

The Orange Goji Pheno 2 (not Razor) has hit her stride!!! She is coming on now, giving OHGA a run for the $$$
Filled her rez yesterday…she sucked 3 plus gallons last night and this morning!!! Gotta fill her 6 gallon rez now every day, or it will go dry!!! DAMN…go girl go…

4 Likes

If nothing else thanks for the stress test report.
Told ya nothin but gold.

3 Likes

YES…Cherry smells on 2 of them, the 54 inch rain DID NOT KILL THEM…the 35 degree weather didnt either. Was so cold out they"stalled" about 4 weeks into the flip…NOT their fault

NO nanners, no balls, nothing unusual, just a poor run ON MY PART…I only ran 10 beans, have plenty left, will do them justice next run of them for sure

4 Likes

I had good luck years back with ak 47 was a good smoke from what I remember know she’s a tough plant and you proved it .

4 Likes

Ladies really sucking the rez now. Gonna go into bulk mode in next 2 weeks it seems. Smells off the charts, but mostly Orange Rose again. OG’s reek is stronger, but AH’s reek is sweeter, OHGA, right between them. GG4…meh on smells.

Cannot touch any of them, Jack’s has NOT hurt the resin production one bit.

14 Likes

All mothers are doing just fine too.

Holding steady and healthy drinking the 1/1/1 !!!

16 Likes

They both are strong smoke maybe if they were tested the GG4 could have higher THCa but the Orange Goji wouldn’t be far off but OGs terp counts would bury the GG4. I’m sure the Orange Goji will out yield the GG4 indoors and outs too.

As for breeding with her I don’t know yet I do know that many of the GG4 crosses that Bodhi makes are recommended for outdoors due to hermie issues and I have the GG4 x SS Yo Mama growing now so I’ll see if my GG4 breeding attempts bare the same fruits.

5 Likes

Please let me know. My GG4 x OG seeds will be done in 4 more weeks…they, just like OHGA seeds, will go swimming the day the come down, lol.

4 Likes

The whole crew not to go into detail on who’s who you’ll spot the taller plants @ 50’s orange sunshine, orange goji
@ jets OH x GA

13 Likes

I grew my Ak47s in the summer and tried 1 clone outside all winter
nothing phased her and although very small she flowered to completion
no problem
only photo I have of her

15 Likes

Sammy how’d the rest of the Ak’s turnout for you?
Were them from me?

3 Likes

no bro, that was years ago
a few of them were potent but not very interesting terpwise

3 Likes

Have you tipped any of the ones I sent out to ya?

3 Likes