Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

not yet
you’ll be the first to know bro

3 Likes

@GrowHard…been waiting for you to respond back…interested, whats the plan Stan?

1 Like

Hey Lookupholio…wanted to have this here for reference …good digging, think you found the winner

3 Likes

Was up filling rez’s, checked on my 4 OHGA’s going 12/12 from seed. ALL FOUR look identical to me. They look exactly like the one in the Octopot too!!! To my eye, I see no difference in the 5!!!

Is that not odd on a first cross??? Figured I would see variation , not seeing it at all!!! Did not see it with Orange Goji either…seems both are incredibly stable for being F1’s!!!

2 Likes

Hey Newlighholio…there are vids on Youtube showing assembly of those kits. Looks simple, you can do it easily !!!

THAT 600 will COVER a 4 x 4 like no body’s business.

4 Likes

Did some digging around again, seems my GG4 is about where she should be, and actually showing more resin than most I have looked at .

That is exactly what is going on with mine, mine will easily finish this well or much better. Taken from a well know grow log o another site by a so called expert in GG4

Yet another ,end of week 7 (50 days), looking smaller than mine at 38 days…

Thinking my GG4 is right where it should be…like 50state said, they pack it on late

11 Likes

Yep. Im curious how good those connectors on the board are. Looks like it might just be a spring loaded tension connector like whats common on speaker boxes. We shall see here soon.

1 Like

The light sits and does not move much…only when raising or lowering it, connections will be fine.
You watch a vid putting one together ???

1 Like

Yes. Simple as can be. Cant beat plug and play. I like not having to get my soldering iron out.

1 Like

Yet another reason I DO NOT DEFOLIATE my plants!! Poor ladies, wtf do people swear by it, IT DOES NOT do what people think.

WHY waste all the energy to just grow all the leaf back??? BUT now, it grows IN THE BUD…yeah, just what we want. …NOT!!! LMAO

My plants only get large fans THAT BLOCK BUD SITES removed, or yellowing leaf below the grow net. NEVER EVER EVER healthy fans unless blocking !!!

Waste of time, plant energy, and after trying for myself with KNOWN PLANTS…it does NOT work!!!

JMHO as always…just like assholes, everyone has one, most stink!!

4 Likes

Gonna go take some lights out shots of GG4…see if I can capture her GOoEYNESS

lol

2 Likes

GG4

15 Likes

OHGA

12 Likes

Orange Goji Pheno 2

16 Likes

Amnesia Haze

16 Likes

Lovely pics : )
That OHGA looks the ticket !

1 Like

agree…so impressed with her!!! Gonna be all that I think…Can see orange in her, can see AH in her, but she is different than both.

Smell is like a combo of both, orange/rose/sweetness

3 Likes

She’s looking good : )

1 Like

Hello @Jetdro. Those girls are kicking ass. They all look delicious already. Don’t want to clog up your thread but I was going to start mixing up my two separate nutes to come up with a different ratio for late flower. I was going to take a half teaspoon of 10-5-14 veg nute to one half gallon of water and, a half teaspoon of 5-15-14 bloom nute to the other half gallon to come up with 7-10-14 or, a 1-1-2 ration. My question is I ran the numbers through the fertilizer calculator you suggested and the new 1-1-2 ratio has N at 92 ppm and, when I ran the npk 5-15-14 or, the 1-3-3 ratio, it has N at 63 ppm. Will using the new 1-1-2 ratio with higher N ppm be a bad idea for plants at week 7 in flower? Would it be better to just stick with the 1-3-3 ratio with less N? I don’t want to give the girls more N so late in flower maybe causing them to produce more green foliage. What would you say? Sorry to be so long winded. Do appreciate your help and advice. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

I did not work your numbers, so just assuming your math and numbers are correct, it is a tough call.

We are not seeing the # PPM for N as the culprit so much as the RATIO of N in flower.
I personally , between the last 3 runs have seen that in mid flower, 1 3 3 or even 1 4 4 works better, or grows harder, than at 1 2 2 or so. Same in late flower, I saw an increase in yield and density and taste/flavor when I could run 1/4/4 even ran 1/6/6 which really pushed them well…but, remember, I grow @ low ppm’s…talking RATIOS here, NOT PPM. My PPM stays low, it increases only a touch through the run, changing ratio’s rather than PPM to effect plants.

Finding going into late flower, 8/9/10 weeks, the bulk gets added by a 3,4,5 to 1 RATIO favoring K. 1/1/3…1/1/4…1/1/6 blew mine up last run…2 weeks @ 1/1/6 .

So… @ifish …good question . Fish can give his input, which will be the correct input, I can state mine now, lol.

I would like to see more K late in flower, but if that is what your working with, I could go the 1-1-2 I believe. The RATIO is not high enough for me, but in LATE flower , talking 8/9/10 th weeks, I want to favor K. Would rather favor it more, lol, like 1/1/4…1/2/5…but given the two choices I pick 1/1/2 .

I have NOT done it, but with late flower ratio like 1 1 2 I would raise my ppm 200 or 250 ppm over what I run @ 1/2/5, maybe .25 - .5 teaspoon increase.

Do nothing till Fish tells you what would be correct, he will be right, see how close I got…LMAP

Just saw your entering week 7…go 1/3/3 for sure in 7…favor the K next weeks after that…so go 7 more days at 1/3/3…will not hurt a thing . Give fish time to answer anyways…

4 Likes