Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

@GrowHard

Spill your devious little plan already man…:sunglasses:

Sounds interesting anything grape pie should be stellar , mine are looking really nice hope they stretch some in flower short fat chubby plants at the moment .

2 Likes

Sorry, been in the mountains for the last few days.

I have had Space Monkey a few times, and it is some nice smoke. The Grape Pie is terp monster with decent potency to boot. It’s the grapiest grape I have ever come across. It is not too popular for commercial grows because it does not produce massive yields. I have made many hybrids with it previously, and the terps and potency come through most of the time. The one constant that seems to change is the actual structure of the plants. @schmarmpit I hope will confirm what I am saying after his run with the Snow Lotus BX male.

Space monkey stacks much better than GG4, thanks to the Appalachia side of the wookie. And somehow the wookie makes the Glue even frostier and makes it a bit more of sweet smell.

I just think those 2 would make a beast of pairing. If I had some Space Monkey seeds, I would do it myself. Luckily I know someone that does…

-GH

6 Likes

Lets do it!

You know Orange Jet Fuel is gonna take the Gorilla to a new place, it did for Amnesia Haze.

I think i have to :

orange goji x amnesia haze…already have …OHGA
orange goji x gg4 JW…making seeds now…Orange Jet fuel

Space Monkey X orange goji
Grape pie x Space Monkey

Grape Pie x orange Goji…if I have nuff pollen and it is still viable that is…will know soon

8 Likes

Space Monkey X Orange Goji

X

Gonna be all like

@50State

8 Likes

See, I’m glad I asked you!

YUP!!

1/3/3 for sure week 7…then ask @ifish

1 Like

Ok. I’ll keep it right where I have it for the next 7 days. Something told me to ask you before I went ahead and mixed up 5 gallons of feed. Glad I did lol!

How they doing well, do you have a thread Im not looking at ???

1 Like

Just an old one Seymour greens tent, and some pics in the Agent k thread. Been running the agent k for the past year now and, popped 6 darling nikkis that @Northern_Loki was kind enough to gift me. Should post more pics but, between work and the new baby, I’m lucky I get time to just water them lol! I’ll snap a few here in a bit.

3 Likes

?

1 Like

No telling that pic either…sorry, not a pic anyone could tell from

My money is on female due to the location its starting at. But no guarantees.

-GH

Hello @Jetdro. I posted a few pics in the agent k thread. Take a look if you get a chance. Thanks buddy.

I will go look now , thanks !

1 Like

Ooooh baby, Space monkey x grape pie sounds like a match made in heaven! I love the Grape pie x SLBX you made and will be growing out more. I agree with everything you said about them. The grape smells are off the charts, and all very potent.

I’ve grown Space Monkey and it is heavy on the terps. But I’d love to see the wookie lavender smells switched over to grape instead. Gets my mouth watering thinking about it. I’ve got 6 SM f1 seeds left but damn if there’s too many other things in line.

3 Likes

And @Jetdro it’s looking amazing in your room!

2 Likes

Damn skippy bro that’s some killer bud :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

The Grape Ape Cosmonaut

1 Like

@SeymourGreen like jetdro said , in general week 7 is still summer mode still pushing p and k , this is also pheno and strain dependant as what your running may finish earlier etc
Whenever you see some calx swelling that’s a good indicator that fall is starting , it’s then I would just push k and keep n and p to a minimum : ) 1/1/3 would be what I would aim for minimum as with 1/1/2 the n and p may still be abit high leading to confusion , giving the plant a chance to do other things when we want her to just finish
@ShiskaberrySavior looks female , but that’s just on the shape of that pre flower on the right , but. I would like to see two hairs coming out of that pre flower just to be 100%

5 Likes