Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

Alright, smoked a joint, got a clear head now, lol, fuck these bitch’s, they are not gonna beat me!!!

They wanna play this way…FINE!!! I can play like that too mofo’s!!! Y’all are gonna be contained and grow MY WAY or your in for a world of hurt everyday, LMAO!!!

Take this :slight_smile:

2 down 2 to go!

11 Likes

S and M, chains and whips, what’s her pleasure

4 Likes

Looking for chains now, lol!!

3 Likes

Last 2 tied up…take that you wild ass plants, lets see you get out of these

:grin:

16 Likes

I d say the one on the left is going to be trouble even hand cuffed .

5 Likes

Thought @GrowHard was full of shit, lol, he told me in no uncertain terms he HATES this plant, it is wild and does what it wants to, and has no rhyme nor reason. This is only getting started,they just rooted, and already following HIS PLAN!!!

LMAO!!!

Never mind, I will defeat them, I mean come on, it is just a fucking plant, how hard can it be…YOU do not need to answer that GH(LMAO!!!) .

These 4 are the Mother, and 3 for making seeds, Orange Glue . 1 is already in the Octopot and being whipped too, lol!
She is 12 days behind, cause she had to dig down through 6 gallons of soil to find a drink!! Now she has, she will be the problem child! Cannot wait :rage: The 3 for seeds will get thrown into 12/12 real soon. See they way they grow, even in a small inert soil pot at 300 PPM(what they are getting ) they are going nuts, so turning now will still certainly give me all the seeds I need, especially with 3 of them getting seeded. Have a feeling this cross will be good, so want plenty of seeds for me, and to share.

Can only imagine what is in store for me when the one in the octopot gets under the Gavita and I crank her food up a touch! Stems cannot be bent, they just break, no matter what you do or how gentle you are, if it is bent over, IT IS BROKEN,lol Biotch!!! She has to be tied or cut, I prefer tie, will not cut her, not my style unless I HAVE TOO!

Really looking forward to seeing the GG4 explode and OHGA too!!!

6 Likes

I’ve got a grape earth that grows similar I swear I think if I could hang it upside down it would still grow wild with branches in every direction .

2 Likes

Not sure I have ever seen this before, if it continues or gets worse I mean. They are cuts, the plant is probably OLD AS SHIT, so she is already ready to flower. got her branch thing going on!

2 Likes

Here’s that GA that grows every which way but up

13 Likes

My Lord that is nasty, I would have thrown her out…lol!!

4 Likes

She’s a monster with a mind of her own , great scrog plant if ya got 10 ft of net

6 Likes

Lol those 2 ladies do look pretty wild. It really makes a person appreciate that perfect symmetrical grow of plants from seed. Some plants just don’t want to be tamed from clone.

Either way I’m sure you’ll get those girls going where they need to go. If there’s a will there’s a way!

5 Likes

Im only working them to produce Orange Goji. This plant does not want to be tamed , you are correct for $500

3 Likes

You must be bored tonight!!! LOL
Gotta be happy about your G99’s lighting up this place!!!

3 Likes

SPACE MONKEY oh SPACE MONKEY, where art thou…LOL
Your going to like it here, I already got your space all lined out, a nice light all your own,
and some cups of water waiting on you!!

They call me “Space Monkey”
I’ve been sent into space
Yes, I survived
Well, that’s clearly the case

I am put on a rocket
Strapped into a chair
And, then I’m in outer space
To be honest, there’s not a lot there

I’ve conducted experiments
Well, the humans insisted
Though I’m not a scientist
They always persisted

They have me press buttons
Colored red, green and blue
I have no idea
What these buttons do

After a few hours
I fulfill my worth
More buttons pressed
And, come back down to Earth

I love this sensation.

I don’t know why but its heartwarming.

it’s like my drug.

I’m addicted.

I don’t want people to know but I do it anyway.

they took away the most obvious one

but I have my very own one.

I like this feeling of passing out,

even if it’s for a few seconds.

I have visions when I’m out.

the visions are either my blank past,

or my hopeful future.

or neither.

maybe it’s just a dream. the most wonderful dream.

spacemonkey is what I call it.

it kills my brain cells, I know,

but it takes my pain away.

I love it.

they can’t take this one away because it is a part of me.

I feel like I’m in space when I do it.

that’s why it’s called spacemonkey

you can do it anywhere anytime.

thank you spacemonkey for taking my numbness and pain away.

I might be a bit excited to be getting Space Monkey…MAYBE, lol!!!

So, what have I learnt
Through my space flight dramas
Well, rockets need a button
That dispenses banana’s

9 Likes

CANNOT BELIEVE IT 50!!! @50State

3 Likes

Damn bro what you be smoked it must be fire

I hear good things about SM

5 Likes

Its the damn Orange Goji…shit is GD STOUT…makes me do silly stuff for 30 minutes after smoking her!
She is quickly curing into the best Bud I have ever smoked!!! YOU NEED to run it NOW!!!

Yup, 50 tells me Space Monkey is terrific, and I KNOW he KNOWS!!! How it could be better than The orange…not sure!!!

Sorry for the tangent folks, damn my head just got ripped off and put back on sideways…lol!!!

13 Likes

The only way to kill the smell of those OG jars will be to empty them so get on it this half a joint shit has to stop lol

14 Likes

SM is a Bodhi strain I believe can’t go wrong with anything Bodhi I got my eye on a pac of granola funk

4 Likes