Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

Those are looking good not too much longer ?

1 Like

Day 60 today, going 72 so 12 days !!! Might take them a bit earlier, will watch the trich’s
Right now mostly cloudy, just a touch of amber but not much…

2 Likes

Keep er lit jetdro : )

3 Likes

Love your work!! And your camera skills are 10P !!! Beautiful looking flowers you got :drooling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks man, appreciate it much!

1 Like

Love the Isle of Man races, best and hardest on the planet by a mile !!! Want to go one day !

2 Likes

Theyre great road races : )

1 Like

Well, for whatever reason, all the cuts I took the other day got slimy soft stems…wtf…were not gonna root.

Threw em all out. All my 1st set of cuts look fine in their Dixies, only one I do not have is RPP x Chemdog.

Took 5 more small cuts of only RPP…today starts the count again .

Hate when I mess up…specially when I do not know what went wrong…might have been the cold but they were/are on a heating matt.

2 Likes

Too much nutrients in the parent plant, especially nitrogen, causes an imbalance in its carbohydrate storage, resulting in soft cuttings that have too little energy for rooting.

5 Likes

Agree…changed over the Moms From my beloved TVF to a cheap 20/20/20…gotta be the issue!!!

Guess I will go back to the TVF, never an issue with cuts feeding it…GOOD CALL MAN…THANKS!!!

3 Likes

Can actually see my pictures now. Ancient old monitor I found in my closet, lol. 1/2 the size of the other, but colors are better. Cannot find the remote to it, there are no buttons to be found on it anywhere, so cannot adjust much . Seems silly there are no external controls on the thing ???

Gonna Google it and see

6 Likes

There are normally buttons on the bottom right edge of those monitors.

Thank you…right edge, invisible (to me, lol) soft touch buttons…SWEET!!!

3 Likes

Don’t do it. Days are way short right now, they will flower immediately and small shitty ass buds too lol

4 Likes

So thanks to help from @Reactorpwr I finally figure out it is my monitor/TV that is BAD.

It is a 42 inch Hisense TV…did some reading. The reason it was 1/2 the cost of the Sony or Mits or any other top end unit is…they use a CHEAP ASS LED array in the set…made by a company that has become FAMOUS for making SHIT!!! Basically, the TV went “BLURPLE” on me…

Wonder if Mars Hydro built it??? Naw…it made 3 years, if Mars Hydro had built it no way it would have made 3 years!!!

If you zoom in you can see the BLUE light in back of set. Instead of white led projection, it is now blurple!!!

Piece O Shit …

Using this little 23 inch Dell bites…was use to the 42 inch size, 23 seems tiny !!!

10 Likes

Any time! 20 for good measure.

1 Like

Gonna take a look for some seeds…MAN I HOPE there are some in here. This is second plant I dusted, maybe 7 weeks ago. Took 3 sample buds from different parts of the plant…I know I did not dust it all but most of it.

They STINK, are sticky, and 100 % covered in resin .

Come on seeds

9 Likes

@jetdro Good luck with some babies in them calyxes! And thanks for the OHGA excited to see how they do!

1 Like

DAMN it!!! Not one single seed any any of the buds!!! My cross did not work…DAMN IT.

Freezing the pollen ruined it somehow, something I did.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear! Thats sucks ass man…

1 Like